Sorry or whatever

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Emerging from the woods, Katsuki, Izuku, F/n and Shoto waste no time and run behind the parked cars to avoid the rotters walking in the city streets. With F/n leading them to a building where they can catch their breath, behind her followed Shoto, Izuku and lastly Katsuki.

Finding a building that seemed stable, the group entered it. Katsuki killed one of the rotters that followed behind before closing the door. F/n and Shoto killed a few that were inside while Izuku blocked the door with chairs and tables.

They set their stuff down and took a breath, feeling relieved that they made it through the night. Izuku grabbed the bag of ammos and took out the medical supplies and began patching himself up. He smiled as his wound seemed to be getting better as well as his palms.

F/n sat down on the counter and took her gun apart to clean. She used a rag that she found on the restaurant's counter and began to wipe the dirt away.

Shoto kept watch as he stared out the window while chewing on some nuts. He watched a few stragglers bump into each other and others moving towards a black cat that ran into an alley.

Katsuki was in the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets and shelf. He moved pots and pans away but felt unsatisfied when nothing decent came in view.

"Can you keep it down?" Shoto said to Katsuki as a few rotters looked their way from the clanging.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and headed to where the others were at, "Nothing."

"Should we keep moving?" Shoto asked, watching a rotter leave his view.

"I don't see why not." Izuku hissed a bit from cleaning his palms, "We still need a car. And we have miles ahead from us."

Putting her gun back together, F/n stood up, "I say we split into two. One group looks for a car while the other looks for food. Makes it faster."

"I go with F/n." Shoto quickly said, pulling the bag of guns on. F/n nodded and pointed at Katsuki and Izuku, "You two look for supplies. Me and Shoto will look for a car."

Izuku slyly glared at Shoto but nodded nevertheless. Katsuki on the other hand wanted to let out a groan. He still hasn't apologized and felt like being with Izuku would make things awkward.

When the group had gathered their stuff they headed out. They reached a four way street.

"If we don't find anything then we meet here in 30 minutes." They all nodded and with that, F/n and Shoto continued forward while Katsuki and Izuku took a right turn.

"You wanted to come with me so Izuku and Katsuki made up, right?" F/n asked Shoto.

He glanced to the side, "Yeah, sure. They have to anyway and we both know Katsuki won't apologize."