Secrets you'll soon share

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Found you." Katsuki grabbed F/n's attention as they both stood at the main entrance, "I need to talk to you."

F/n eyed him as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder, "Okay. What about?"

The main entrance rattled open, and they both exited, walking down the road. F/n had planned on visiting the house she had placed traps in. She hasn't seen the traps go off, but she was curious if someone had managed to undo them and grab her stuff, but with Katsuki here she had to appear like she was heading to scavenge.

"Before we came, me and the other guys found this place." He said as he eyed her from the corner of his eyes.

"Okay and?" She said, keeping an eye out for any dead, "What? Did the place have like fairies and a magical portal where we can go through when we want to escape?"

He glared at her, "Can you just shut the fuck up and let me finish."

"Jeez, okay." She mumbled out, but when he hadn't said anything, she looked at him, "You going to say anything?"

"There's this place not too far from here. It has people in it. A community just like ours." Hearing a rotter moan out quietly, he turned his attention to it but they both ignored it when it was caught underneath a car, "It doesn't have that many people in it. I wanted to talk to Nezu about it and negotiate with them.

"With that damn bastard demanding everything, and as much as I hate to say it, we need all the fucking help we can get." He continued, "No way are we going to meet their requirements by just looking for places that have already been looked at."

"So why are you telling me?" She asked.

He glared at her, placing his hand on her arm to stop their movements, "I'm telling you because I want to know what you think in case all else fails. In that fucked up mind of yours, you probably have some sort of solution."

She blinked at him before shrugging, "You know what I think? I think we should just take it."

"What..?" He shook his head, "We don't want to take over their place. We just want to negot-"

"You asked me what I thought." She shrugged her hand off, "I gave it to you. That crate you guys brought back, I'm sure that was just them being generous, but they had good stuff. Imagine what more they have hidden."

"They have people." He tried to change her mind and it wasn't like the decision had already been made, he just wanted her to stop thinking of violence, but violence is all you can think about if you're fighting for survival, "They have kids."

She looked to her side before letting out another shrug and continuing forward, "Okay then. I guess, just talk it out. I really don't have another option."