Cruel

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

F/n kicked as one of the men carried her legs and other carried her torso. She knew it was useless as her arms and legs were tied but it didn't hurt to try. From the moment she got to the community, she could tell something was wrong.

She was thrown into a small shed with no windows or any light source. She couldn't look for any escape or any weapons so she sat and listened as to what was going on. Because the walls were thin, she could hear every grunt and every footstep clearly.

She knew her safety was on the line. It didn't help any better when she could hear screams of agony and chainsaws going on. Chills crawled up her spine when she swore she could also hear a baby crying.

The more she listened the more she wished she could cover her ears. She wondered what this community was up to.

A terrible gut feeling was drone on F/n as she was being led to a warehouse that had a faint smell of iron. The man carrying her torso dropped her to open the warehouse doors. As F/n groaned from the pain, she was dragged into the warehouse by her feet.

She looked around and noticed other people formed in a line. She noted that the youngest had to be 14 from the baby face. Her eyes then widened when she saw Izuku lying on the floor. He seemed to be unconscious which worried her. The blood on his form also made her anxious.

Her nervousness eased a little as she was dropped next to Izuku. Glancing away from her friend, she eyed the building: big high windows, racks with boxes on it, a drain in the middle, a utility cart with butcher knives, an ax, pliers,a mallet, and much more covered with dried blood.

Feeling a kick on her legs she turned to Izuku and noticed he was awake. Although Izuku was glad to see her, he wasn't happy about being in this place. He couldn't wait to hug her, but for now, Izuku eyed the man with a clip bored as he talked to a pair of men with aprons.

Following his eyes, F/n noticed and understood what he was thinking. A gun placed between the waistband of the man's hip was shown. How stupid, was all F/n could think. The least he could do was hide his gun.

SInce their mouths were gagged, F/n nodded and tried pointing to herself as if saying, I'll get it. Izuku quickly shook his head. He didn't want her doing the dirty job and possibly getting hurt. He could tell his defiant shook irritated F/n as she looked at his wounded shoulder.

Nevertheless, Izuku showed her the hidden glass shard in his hands which seemed to ease F/n.

"Let's start." The two turned their heads to the left where an old man was lying. The ones who were awake watched as the man with apron yanked the man's head back and with a quick motion, slit his neck. The other butcher bashed the man's head with the mallet.

Their eyes widened as some let out a muffled scream and tried to get out of their bind. Izuku had to look away as fear began to settle in. Cutting the loose cloth around his hands, Izuku held back a hiss as he could feel the shard tearing his skin open.