Just you and me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

She laid in bed, her blankets had been taken by Izuku who slept peacefully next to her. She was a bit cold, but she didn't mind it so as long as Izuku was comfortably sleeping, besides, she had to go see Yawara about the painkillers she had brought.

She had forgotten about it until she grabbed her bag last night and headed to her room. The pills rattling echoed through the silent house. Spilling her love caused her to have a major headache and she thought about taking at least a pill, though she knew it'd be a bad idea as she didn't want to die from poisoning.

Since Izuku's back was pressed up to her side, she could feel every breath he took. He was extremely warm and part of it was due to the blankets, but his warmth had her feeling lazy, not wanting to get off the bed. She wanted to sleep by his side until tomorrow.

Eventually, she sat up, reaching over to grab her shirt and put it over her tank top. The ends of her bedsheets were covered in dried blood due to her jeans that she never changed out of. Izuku had quickly wanted the both to get in bed so she had to sleep in her work clothes as he slept in a sweat and t-shirt.

She proceeded to slowly get off the bed, fully covering Izuku and quietly left the room with her bag in hand. When she reached downstairs, she grabbed a sticky note and informed Izuku of where she would be before heading out.

After visiting Yawara, she needed to talk to Nezu or Gunhead to allow her to venture out alone looking for supplies, as bringing someone would only be dead weight. And she wanted to be alone anyways, at least it would clear her mind and rethink her life choices she's made so far.

Mostly everyone was out doing their duty. Some people waved at her and offered a kind smile and she returned the wave. She needed to start thinking on the bright side, even if it's little by little.

She opened the glass door and entered, spotting Ochaco sitting on a stool as she looked at a book of medicine. The door chiming caught both of their attentions, she looked at the bell a bit bewildered as Ochaco looked at her.

"F/n, right?" Ochaco asked as she bookmarked her page and closed it, then offering a small smile to her.

"Yeah." The other girl looked back at her before closing the door. She opened and closed her mouth, her brows furring in confusion, "Sorry, is Yawara here?"

She shook her head, "He's in a meeting right now. He should be back later, I'm not sure what time though."

"Okay." F/n said as she looked around, then at her, "Sorry, I don't think we've met."

She stood up from the stool, "Ah, I'm so sorry about that, I'm Ochaco Uraraka. I guess I kind of figured Izuku would have mentioned me."

The brown-headed girl felt embarrassed as she could feel her cheeks redden. She hoped F/n didn't notice and if she did she wouldn't mention it. She then looked to her hand where she spotted no ring. She decided not to mention it as Izuku was possibly saving it for some special occasion. Although her heart ached, it was for the good.