Tenderness

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After Nezu walked them back to the entrance, they were soon guided by Mirio and Nejire to a house that was a little farther from where they first entered. Like the other house, the two story house was white with a brown roof and a porch that shielded them from the sun.

"This is where you're staying." Mirio opened the door, "It's got four bedrooms, a master with a bathroom, a bathroom downstairs, kitchen and living room. You also have a washer and dryer, so pretty neat. Right guys?"

"And if you need laundry soap, the shop next to Mei's will have some." Nejiro then grabbed the keys from Mirio and handed it to Izuku, "And if you need anything, don't be shy to ask! We're all a family!"

"Thanks." Izuku smiled as he held the keys. Mirio and Nejire then left, leaving the four to enter their house. It was spacious and they were glad that it already had a kitchen table, sofas, entertainment, TV's even though there's no signal and beds. As for the bathroom, it had toilet paper, shampoo and other essentials.

"So, who's taking the master bedroom?" Shoto asked as they looked at the room. The queen size bed looked comfortable.

"I am!" Katsuki said as he jumped on it, "You three losers can take the other small ass rooms."

"Alright." Izuku chuckled as he moved to the room next door. The bed wasn't a queen, but the full size will do. He took his bag off as he looked around. He couldn't believe that they finally made it.

It all seemed like a dream when they first saw it, but to even be here, in a room with a roof over their heads, it sounded too good to be true. They were going to do whatever it takes to have their spot.

Izuku then remembered, he saw Ochaco and to him, she didn't look to be doing good. She was still pretty as he always remembered, but her dark eyebags let him know that she too was suffering. He then thought back to F/n as he opened the drawer dresser. It felt wrong just to think about Ochaco and F/n.

He had a crush on her back in high school but over the months and since he's met F/n, he's lost his feelings over the brown-haired girl. He and Ochaco never dated, but they both knew the feelings that they had for each other, but with F/n, it was different.

He knows he likes her, feels the same way he did with Ochaco, and wants to be with her. But she doesn't know that he feels that way about her. It was troubling for him, because he wants F/n to know that he is romantically interested in her, yet, something about her makes him feel incredibly shy.

And it didn't help that Shoto and Katsuki were also after her. He's a smart man. He's been friends with the blonde since they were kids so he practically knows everything about him and with Shoto, the boy is more out of his shell when he's around her. Their stares also gave it away.