Izuku: I'd always thought there be more time

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Two months ago: The day the outbreak started

Class 3-A shook as the news on the tv displayed had gotten to them. Some silently cried while others boarded up the windows and doors, and others repeatedly told themselves that this isn't real, this is all a dream. Cass 3-A was days away from graduating, they only had a week left.

Some were going to college out of state, and some planned on working, but it seemed the world had different plans for them.

"Barricade the doors with couches, chairs, tables, anything!" Shota Aizawa, their teacher, demanded his students as he was busy piling up chairs near the window. Over a little while ago, Denki Kaminari had came into the dorms with bloody clothes and a panicked, frightened look.

The students had asked him what was wrong and what's going on but Denki had only replied with a shaky voice, "I don't know, people are just ea–eating each other."

Ochaco Uraraka, Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu tried to comfort him, but he was shaking badly and kept repeating Minoru Mineta names. It was a hunch, but the blood on Denki's clothes belonged to Minoru.

While Denki was in the corner freaking out, Shota grabbed his phone from the pocket as it kept ringing. Seeing it, he received a notification from Toshinori Yagi and his friend Hizashi Yamada. The message had said to report to the highschool and to not let any students follow him.

Although he was a bit reluctant to leave his students, he imagined that there were other students trapped at the school and needed help. So he turned to the student and tried to remain calm, "I need you all to listen. I need you all to stay here till this is over. I imagine a rescue team will come, so until then stay here and be safe."

Ochaco stood from her spot and looked to Shota with a worried look, "Where will you be going?"

"There's other students that need help, staff as well." Shota pointed to Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya, "You two will be in charge. Do not let anyone out or anyone in, got that?"

Izuku shook his head, "You can't leave, it's dangerous. We don't know what's out there!"

Katsuki walked over to his teacher, "I'll go with you. You'll need help!"

"No!" Shota shouted, he then rubbed his face and whispered to them as to not let the others hear, "The worst case that happens is I don't come back. So I need you two to keep everything calm."

With a solemn look he continued, "I know it's gonna be hard, but I can see that you guys are leaders, you can handle this. This class will fall apart without you. So please, keep everyone and you two safe."

The two males nodded and watched as Shota left the building. Katsuki quickly ordered Eijiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida, and Mashirao Ojiro to barricade the door. Izuku ordered Tsuyu Asui, Yuga Aoyama, Mezo Shoji, and Kyoka Jiro to gather supplies from the dorm and bring it to the living room as tonight they all planned to sleep here to watch over each other.