Good morning and goodbye

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After another few hours, they all returned back to the bus. Some of their shoulders were beginning to get sore from the kickback of the guns. As Gunhead drove the bus back, Shota looked down to his clipboard where the names of people he had taken were written.

It was harsh to say, but most of these people don't have any strength. He can see the way they're scared and he can't have that. So as he went down the list, he checked off those he wanted, those who were staying back to defend Sorston in case of anything and then those who weren't having any part of it.

The drive wasn't that long, so they easily and quickly made their way back, parking the bus by the side on a patch of grass. F/n was super bummed out when she exited the vehicle and made her way to the center of the community, she really wanted to fire a gun.

How long has it been? Weeks? Maybe a few months, right?

"Where are you going?" Shoto quickly caught up to the girl.

She looked at him and shrugged, "Home. Or the weaponry, I think they might need help placing the guns back. Why?"

He pointed behind him where his classmates were standing, all talking among each other, "They're making a small dinner in memory for Kyoka. I guess in a way we should celebrate so that she can peacefully move on."

"Touched." She said, placing a hand on her heart, "But, uh, I was never part of her class, and I didn't even know the girl."

"You can still show up, they're fine with it." He really wanted her to go, "Hanta will be there."

She thought about it, biting her lips, "I'll think about it-"

"Please." He grabbed her hand, "At least for me. She was my friend too."

Ah, he pulled that card. She finally nodded, "Yeah, okay sure."

He pulled her along to his friends, almost yanking her arm, "They want to get started right now. They also need extra hands."

She wasn't a great cook, so hopefully someone taught her a lesson or two, "Okay, what about the funeral?"

"That's later." Momo said when the two reached them, "I hope you don't mind helping us out. I know...Kyoka wasn't your friend, so for you to help, really means a lot."

"Yeah." Not like she really had a choice with the male next to her, "Sorry...for your loss."

This was awkward for her as she stood by, idling watching the class talk. Should she pretend to be upset at the funeral? She hoped she didn't have to say anything and if she did, she should thank the dead girl for the guns.

Before the funeral, they all made their way back to Momo's, Mina's and Ochaco's house. Kyoka also resided in the home, but since she was no longer here among this world, they would close her room and let it collect dust.