Reporting to duty

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

When morning arrived, Shota and Toshinori wasted no time gathering people who they wanted to train. They knew of the risks they were taking but luckily with the help of those who had knowledge on fighting, there would be no problem. He was, however, concerned and bothered by the fact he'd probably be taking those who were just coming of age.

Quite a few people, including F/n were tiredly standing by, waiting for Shota's and Toshinori instructions. She covered her mouth as she let out a yawn and blinked her sleepiness away.

Next to her stood Hanta who had trouble keeping himself up. His figure swayed as his eyes threatened to close.

"Good morning!" Izuku beamingly smiled as he stood next to the girl.

She squinted at him, "How the fuck are you so chirpy."

He let out a chuckle, placing his hands in the pockets of his sweater, "I have no idea. I had just come back from a run over an hour ago. I'm running on three hours of sleep."

"Wow." She eyed his figure, noticing his dishevel figure, "Anyways, you know why we're here?"

He shook his head, "No, not really. But judging from the bus and getting here early, I'm sure it's not good."

She hadn't even realized there was a bus. Where did they even acquire such a big vehicle? Damn, did she really need coffee, "Shota had told us that we'll be shooting guns. Defending ourselves."

He hummed, then eyed her, "Why are you here? You already know how to use one."

She slightly glared at Shota, "I'm here because I'm teaching people the equipment. So is Hanta."

He looked at the male next to her, his eyes were shut and Izuku wondered if Hanta was asleep, and if he were he was amazed at how he could sleep standing up. He then looked back at F/n, his smile returning, "How do you feel about helping us."

"Not my cup of tea." She said, slightly swaying to keep herself warm, "Do I really want to teach a bunch of people who don't know jack? No. Why not let them stay behind."

He didn't know why he asked her that when he already knew the answer. He let out a sigh, a fog of breath coming out, "Most of these people are my friends."

"Well sorry to say it, but most will end up dying." She shrugged though she ended up walking away as Shota had informed them to get on the bus.

Izuku stared at her leaving form, "Couldn't hurt to be nice."

When she took her seat, she couldn't help but think back to her family's farm. What if it turned out the same? She's seen what a horde could do, so imagining the same thing happening with Sorston, all she could see is blood staining the streets.