Upcoming trouble

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Forcingly piercing her knife across the rotter's head, she watched as it dropped to the floor. She then looked ahead where Katsuki, Shoto, and Izuku took down a few more rotters. Behind her, Denki and Eijiro stood with their guns in hand, wary of the rotters that tried to get near.

She observed a rotter trying to take a bite out of Denki. She waited to see if he would do anything, but when he aimed his gun at it, she shoved him away and stabbed the rotter's head. Its rotting corpse fell to the floor, "Don't use your gun, you'll attract noise."

Eijiro helped Denki up as he let out a shaky breath, "Thanks."

The girl only stared then wiped her knife on her jeans, "You don't know how to fight."

"Uh." Denki confusingly stared at her, "...Was that supposed to be insulting?"

F/n shook her head. Scolding herself for the way she phrased that out, "No, I mean, do you know how to use a knife? Get close to the rotter instead of using a gun."

When the group  moved forward, the two followed. Denki embarrassingly shook his head, "No. I've pretty much held a gun since this whole thing started. Everyone in Sortson holds a gun."

"Seems like you have a nice set up." F/n hummed at that. If the entire community only uses guns, imagine how soft they would be. No experience, scared and clumsy. She didn't like that.

"Yeah, I guess." Denki shrugged.

"There it is." Eijiro pointed to a glass office building, "The skyscraper still looks nice compared to the others."

"We'll see how long that lasts." Katsuki said as he entered behind Eijiro. He glanced behind where he spotted Denki and F/n speaking.

Once they all entered, they climbed up a set of stairs where doors were placed to the side. A small window was placed in the middle of the door. Izuku could see a few rotters in their business attire bump into each other.

Shoto placed his hand on the railing and looked up. The stairs seemed to be going forever, "How far are we exactly going?"

"We wanted to make sure that we weren't close to the bottom in case a herd broke in so we chose the 27'th floor." Eijiro responded.

Katsuki groaned, "Are you kidding me? We have to walk up 27 fucking floors?! Why couldn't you have chosen the 10th or the 5th floor?"

"Because," Denki then added, "the bottom floors had more rotters than the upper floors. Also, I wanted a view."

He whimpered when Katsuki tried to strike him. "Moron."

"That does make sense." Izuku said from behind, "It looks like people tried to get out, but...failed."