The Plaza

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

The mass of rotters below them had Katsuki, Denki and Eijiro sneer. It's like they knew the three were up there and were waiting for one of them to make a fatal mistake. But, of course they didn't know, otherwise everyone would have been dead due to their functioning brains.

Thankfully, the sun had come up, giving them the advantage as they looked for a way out.

"And you wanted us to go to the RV this morning." Eijiro said, giving Katsuki a look.

The blonde rolled his eyes, though they never left the dead below them, "As if I knew they would still be here. Look at them. All that gunfire brought in more."

Denki sniffled, looking and then pointing at the next building across, "Why don't we just jump there? The alleys narrow so I'm positive no one will fall."

Eijiro and Katsuki looked at him as if he were dumb and the male frustratedly crossed his arms, "At least I'm trying! I don't hear you guys coming up with anything."

"No, wait, he's right." Eijiro stepped on the ledge and examined the space that separated the buildings, "If we throw the stuff first we can make it. I doubt the horde will leave anytime soon and we don't have time to spare."

Katsuki let out an irritated sigh. It wasn't that he was in terrible shape, in fact he was pretty built if he said so himself, but jumping from roof to roof was something he did not want to do, "Fine. Dumbass, how far are we to home?"

Denki gave him a glare before looking at the map, "Not far. Don't tell me we're leaving already. We barely have anything! What about the same place we went to last time, y'know, the warehouse."

"Assuming it's still even there, dude." Eijiro grabbed the duffel bags, "Someone could have already found the place and claimed it."

"Even if they did, we're still taking it." The blonde quickly said, "If we have to, we'll bring more people."

He placed the map in his back pocket, unsure of where they were going next, "So are we heading there? It's a day away."

"We should at least look at it before deciding to move in." The redhead grunted as he threw the bag to other side, a smile on his face as it landed with a thud, "Otherwise we would have gone for nothing."

"Fine. Whatever." The blonde stretched as the jump was pretty far but yet close. All he wanted was to go back home and see F/n. He hasn't had time to even think about her considering he had to be focused.

He wondered if she was still even there, if Izuku had managed to convince her to stay or perhaps she told him off and left anyway. A thought like that bothered him. He wasn't giving his all into his mission and was instead focused on a girl like a school boy.