Shoto: Everything you would be will be gone

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Two months ago: Two months after the outbreak

Shoto wondered what his friends were up to or if they were even alive at this point. He didn't get the chance to say hello or goodbye to them as his family packed clothes, family pictures, and food into the limousine that his dad had ordered.

Because his dad was a person of high status he was informed about the outbreak before it even started and had people coming to get his family to a sanctuary in Rhote. Shoto didn't get the chance to go to school that day, he also didn't get the chance to text his friends as the commander had ordered his father that no electronics were allowed except for Enji.

He remembered the driver picking his mom up from the facility. She looked concerned as she was ushered into the car and his oldest sister, Fuyumi calming his mother down and explaining what she only knew.

None of the Todoroki family except for Enji knew what was going on. Rei cried silently as she was a bit scared while Fuyumi tried to calm her down. Natsuo pestered his father to explain what was happening while Touya couldn't care less and looked out the window.

Shoto also questioned his father as he was mad that he wasn't being told anything. After an hour or so, they all quieted down and waited until they reached their designated area.

As two more hours passed by they finally reached the city; Rhote. The family, besides Enji, were ushered into the sanctuary as soldiers moved them into their room. Shoto noticed that only a few families were around.

He also noticed that those families were also of high status. He began to grow suspicious as there were a lot of soldiers guarding each door and the other family cried. Their father talked with Enji and the commander in charge.

The Todoroki family settled in their room and waited for Enji to return. When he did, he explained everything about how there would be a deadly outbreak as an experience and that the facility in charge wanted the people of high status to be secure.

Natsuo, frightened and alarmed, argued with his father saying how it wasn't right and that they'll be innocent people dying. Shoto argued as well but gave up when Enji wouldn't listen. Fuyumi cried as Rei sobbed harder. Touya on the other hand, didn't seem to care which made Natsuo mad and another argument started.

Enji calmed them down saying that he didn't know the outbreak was deadly until the limousine came for them. He did mention that the facility was planning a harmless outbreak and he hadn't agreed to that but the facility didn't listen as the government had already ordered it.

The first time he saw a rotter, he was terrified. Its cloudy eyes and ripped skin stared at him before a soldier took it out.

He wasn't supposed to be outside, but his brother Touya was wandering around and Shoto followed him as he was bored from being trapped inside the sanctuary. He's talked to the other family but after a while it didn't feel the same as everyone was on edge and paranoid.