forty five.

༻✧༺

"bella!" amber was the first to notice the girl as she entered the student lounge panting for air. the said girl glanced over at the source of the voice, her eyes widening as they landed on the sibuna gang sat on the sofa. "your legs!" the blonde added as she approached them, the four of them realising that they were back to normal.

"wait, but you weren't cursed, how did you get better after us completing the task?" nina questioned in confusion as bella took a seat next to them.

"more importantly, how are you feeling?" the fashionista best friend cut in before bella could open her mouth. 

"i-i'm fine, the other day, in the bathroom," bella began, still trying to figure out her bearings. "senkhara came, she said that i can't run away from her, that my curse will follow me into every new life." she explained, staring at the others as they all glanced at one another. "i think mei's curse was passed down to me, when she made my burns hurt, the anubis mark appeared albeit only for a few seconds, but it was in the same place as mei's." 

"so you're cursed too?" alfie questioned, as everyone put the pieces together. 

"but that doesn't make sense, why would a curse from a past life come into this? what did mei do?" bella shrugged at nina's question, the five of them coming to a clear stump as they had no answers but a million questions.

their conversation came to an end when they heard patricia's voice, panic washing over their faces as bella wondered what was wrong about patricia being here. "your attention please, a very serious matter has been brought to my attention." mr sweet announced as he entered the student lounge. "there is a very high likelihood that the bell stolen from the exhibition is in the possession of someone in this very room." he continued. 

bella flinched when the rest of sibuna suddenly stood up, looking up at them and wondering what had happened. however, their attempt to leave was futile as victor appeared on the stage, blocking their chance of leaving. 

"oh no, we're trapped." amber mumbled. nina glanced behind her, whispering to patricia.