six.

༻✧༺

bella yawned as she entered the dining room, having just returned back to the house only a few minutes ago. she had gone to her room and changed first thing, wanting to get into bed as soon as possible since she was so exhausted. she was surprised to find everyone sat around with an old lady sat where nina usually sat. "who's this?" she mouthed quietly, not wanting to come off rude.

"this is nina's gran." fabian explained, noticing her confused expression. she nodded in realisation, remembering nina mentioning it briefly before.

"yeah, she'll actually be staying the night with us, sorry to just throw that out there but her hotel had flooded and there was no where else for her to stay." nina explained, feeling a little guilty since bella was still getting used to being at the house and there was already changes being made. the girl sent her a reassuring smile, waving it off.

"it's fine," bella reassured the girl, who breathed a sigh of relief when hearing her response. "i'll be up in my room." she announced, taking everyone by surprise.

"what about dinner?" alfie questioned, shocked at the idea of anyone ever missing dinner.

"not hungry." she responded with a shrug, before leaving the room. the students all looked at each other in concern, knowing that bella hadn't exactly had the easiest job into settling into the house after leaving another country halfway across the world. although, it wasn't as bad as when nina first arrived, but that's exactly why they didn't want a repeat of that, and wanted to make her feel welcomed.

"i feel so bad, she hasn't had a good first few days." nina sighed, setting the pictures that she held in her hands down as she thought about her new friend. the others nodded in agreement, amber especially feeling bad since she was the one who had been the cause of her restless nights.

"we should do something for her." amber suggested, remembering what bella had told her during their lunch break. "like, maybe bring a bit of china to good ole uk?" she suggested, the idea seeming to be a good one as everyone nodded in agreement. 

"right, well you guys have fun planning that," jerome began, standing from the table. "i'm gonna go check up on her." the anubis residents were completely shocked by his words, too stunned to question him before he had left and disappeared to bella's room.