nineteen.

༻✧༺

"hello?" bella stepped through the empty house, looking around. "nina? amber?" she called out for her friends, wondering where everyone had disappeared to. her ears perked up at the sound of chatter coming from the dining room, realising that everyone must be in there.

"hey" however, she was met with an empty room. the chatter that she had thought she had heard became complete silence. bella could feel her breathing become heavier as panic began settling in, knowing very well that she wasn't safe.

she stepped back, hoping that she could just run upstairs and hide in her room until she would wake up from this awful dream, however her subconscious had different ideas as she turned around and bumped into someone.

"where are you going?" bella's eyes widened as she stumbled and fell over her own two feet. "the party's just beginning."  she teased.

"who are you?" bella questioned, scrambling to pull herself away and increasing her distance from the crazy spirit lady that was terrorising her and her group of friends. "why are you doing this to us?" 

the lady's expression dropped into a glare, stepping forward towards bella. "you should know me." she stated, confusing the girl. "why do you not remember?" 

"w-what are you talking about?" bella stuttered, feeling the temperature in the room drop. "why should i know you?"

"you must remember." she ordered. "i will not be forgotten by the likes of you!" she screamed, scaring the girl as she pulled herself onto her feet. she stepped back as the crazy spirit stepped forward, towering over her as bella's eyes widened in fear, feeling trapped as she had no where to run to. 

"i- i," bella stuttered, struggling to breath. "i can't remember." 

gasping for air, her eyes flew open. bella released a deep breath, realising that it had only been a dream... but it had felt so real. she ran a hand over her face and through her hair, trying to wake herself up as she peered around the room. nina and amber were both still fast asleep which meant there was still a while before everyone else would be up, so the girl decided to quietly get out of bed and start getting ready for school.