𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 66: 𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶

"𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞."

●══════◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►══════●

"Did that cat just talk?", Keziah asked while pointing at Kayden with a shocked expression.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Aiza, Kayden, and Jiwoo exchanged glances with each other, thinking about how to respond to Keziah's question.

'Well. I don't think we have to lie. Since Kartein, her brother, could transform anyway.', Aiza thought before facing Keziah back to talk.

"Actually-", she was cut off when Jiwoo spoke.

"Wow, that cat sounds really like it's talking~ I wonder if the noise came from outside.", Jiwoo said and forced a laugh.

"Ah-! I see... Guess I was just hallucinating.", Keziah scratched her head and laughed awkwardly.

"Jiwoo, you don't have to-", Aiza was cut off again when someone spoke.

"Right! Hahahaha!", Kayden said subconsciously.

'This Idiot!', Aiza looked at Kayden with an annoyed expression. Jiwoo's face looked stressed and drained upon hearing and seeing Kayden talk again in his human form.

"Haha-", Kayden paused and immediately zipped his mouth when he realized what he just did.

Aiza, Kayden, and Jiwoo faced Keziah back, who was looking at Kayden with a shocked expression again.

'This is so frustrating. The way she looks at me is exactly the same as how Kartein looked at me when he first saw me in my cat form.', Kayden frowned while looking at Keziah's reaction.

Aiza takes a loud sigh, breaking the silence in the house. "Keziah", she approached Keziah and placed her hand on her right shoulder, diverting Keziah's attention to her.

"What you witnessed just now is an awakener inside a cat's body.", Aiza confessed, which made Kayden and Jiwoo's eyes widen.

"Hey!", Kayden called Aiza to stop her.

"W-What...?", Keziah uttered in disbelief as she glanced at Kayden.

"It's okay...", Aiza tapped her shoulder. "I expected that reaction of yours. Your brother could do the same thing."

Keziah looked at her again. "M-my brother..?"

"Hmm...", Aiza nodded and removed her hand from her shoulder. She took a step back and transformed herself back into her mouse form.

"And me too.", Aiza said proudly while standing with open arms.

Keziah stared at her and blinked for a moment before she fainted, and fell to the floor, making everyone's jaw drop including the other cats.