𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 58: ℛℯ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

Not long after Jiwoo received bad news from Amyeong regarding what happened to number 6, Earthquake came to his room and told him to come with him since someone wanted to talk to him.

As Jiwoo entered a dark, spacious room, he felt uneasy, not just because of the news he received but the person escorting him to the place he didn't know where. When he noticed Earthquake stopped, he also halted his steps and faced the person in front of them.

Aiza, Kayden, and Kartein were secretly following him. They hid behind the corner, watching Jiwoo standing beside Earthquake. Their eyes darkened when they saw Earthquake kick Jiwoo on his knees, causing him to kneel on the floor with Andrei in front of him and Duke Grane standing on the side, grinning.

"Now speak. What did you do to our rookie?", Andrei said in a cold voice.

"I only had a short conversation with him, but after he left, I never saw him again. I only found out he was missing the next day.", Jiwoo replied.

"Then where do you think that kid disappeared to?"

"That... I'm not sure of.", Jiwoo said hesitantly.

He then took a glance at Duke on the side. Seeing his smirk, made Jiwoo clench his fists.

"You can't end this with an unsure response. Our rookie number 6 disappeared after he met you.", Andrei said.

"And all of the cameras around that vicinity were broken. All of the evidence points towards you."

"Even so... You don't have any evidence that I was the one to make number 6 go missing.", Jiwoo talked back to Andrei.

Earthquake then kicked Jiwoo, causing the young boy to lay on the floor. The animals grit their teeth upon seeing what he just did.

"You dare speak like that to Andrei...", Earthquake said angrily.

"Am I wrong? You don't have any evidence.", Jiwoo talked back as he wiped the blood in his mouth.

'You speak so confidently like I was the one who did it when the real perpetrator is standing right there.', Jiwoo thought as he glared at Duke who kept on giving him a smirk.

Earthquake kicked Jiwoo again, slamming his head down on the floor.

"How dare you act so disrespectful!", he shouted as he kept on beating Jiwoo on the ground.

Kayden and Kartein started trembling in anger.

"Hold it in! If you do anything here, Jiwoo will only fall into danger.", Kartein said to Kayden.

"You too, Aiza...", Kartein said as he turned his head to face Aiza but he paused when he didn't see her on her spot.

'Huh? Where did she go off to?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supri and Muse froze on their spot, feeling shocked at seeing the two people who just entered the office. The lady was sitting on the sofa with her disciple standing behind her.

"Ah, sorry...", the lady spoke. "I forgot to introduce my name...", she said and placed her hand on her chest.

"I am Aiza Trey."

'Aiza...'

Supri's hands twitched. She stood silent for a while before she cleared her throat and sat on the chair. She then raised her chin and gave Aiza her usual intimidating look.

"What brings you here, Aiza Trey?", she asked.

Aiza slightly turned her head. Amyeong then nodded at her and placed the device on Supri's table.