𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 9: 𝒞𝓊𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒰ℊ𝓁𝓎

'This energy... belongs to Ms. Aiza? It's so strong! If I remember correctly, her energy is almost the same as Mr. Kayden's.', Jiwoo thought as he was feeling Aiza's energy. He couldn't sit straight because of how overwhelming it is.

'She's strong!', Kayden thought. He smirked upon feeling how strong her energy is.

'When my body heals, I'll challenge her.', Kayden smiled.

'What is that guy thinking? Don't tell me he's thinking of fighting her after he's healed.', Kartein thought as he looks at Kayden, who was smiling evilly.

"Jiwoo, I failed to introduce myself properly when we first met. I am Aiza Trey, one of the world's strongest awakened ones... Also known as the Goddess of Destruction.", Aiza smiled.

Aiza's energy is too strong that the awakeners from Shinhwa felt it. Inhyuk Goo started running to Jiyoung's office upon feeling the energy.

"Chairwoman!", Inhyuk called.

Jiyoung stands near the glass window, staring outside seriously. Inhyuk was surprised to see a broken glass below Jiyoung's feet.

"You felt it too?", Inhyuk asked.

"Yes. I accidentally dropped the glass when I suddenly felt it.", Jiyoung replied seriously.

"How's Jiwoo?", Jiyoung asked.

"I tried calling him as soon as I felt the energy but he didn't answer.", Inhyuk replied, feeling anxious about what was happening to Jiwoo.

"Let's go to his house.", Jiyoung ordered.

"Yes, chairwoman!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiza hid her energy again after seeing Jiwoo being pressured.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you like that.", she apologized.

"I-It's okay.", Jiwoo replied. He coughed after Aiza hid her energy again.

"Why did you approach me, Ms. Aiza?", he asked.

"I heard you're Kayden's disciple. I went to see you because I was curious about what made Kayden accept you as his disciple. But now that I met you.. I'm starting to understand why he chose you.", Aiza smiled genuinely at Jiwoo, which made Jiwoo blush.

"I also heard... you can communicate with animals.", Aiza said, which made Jiwoo flinch.

"Y-Yes. A bit.", Jiwoo replied.

"Then... Those two cats sitting beside you. Are they the ones you commune with?", she asked.

"Yes, miss. I can only commune with the two of them."

"But Jiwoo..."

Aiza's face started to look serious, making the young guy feel nervous. The same goes for Kayden and Kartein.

"Are you sure that those two cats you communed with are normal animals?", Aiza asked, which made Kayden and Kartein tremble.

'Don't tell me.. That girl knows?!', both of them thought.

"P-Pardon? I-I don't think I get what you're trying to ask, miss?", Jiwoo stuttered.

'Does Jiwoo knows they're awakened ones, hiding within those cats' bodies?', Aiza thought. She wanted to read Jiwoo's mind but she chose not to.

"Your cats are weird, Jiwoo.", Aiza said while looking at the fat cat and malnourished cat.

"W-what do you mean, miss?", Jiwoo replied while sweating out of nervousness.

'H-Hey Kayden... I'm scared.', Kartein slowly bumped Kayden.

'Dang it! I feel like I'm about to pee off this nervousness I felt. I've never been this scared before!', Kayden gulped. 

'Hye-Yeong didn't even pressure us like this when she visited us.', Kartein thought while trembling.

"They're..", Aiza paused.

'No. I'll just observe them a bit longer', she thought.

"They're cute and ugly.", she blurted out.

The three of them were shocked by what she said. Jiwoo couldn't say a word. He just looked at Kayden and Kartein who were shaking out of anger.

'ME!? CUTE!? I, THE GREAT KAYDEN, CALLED CUTE BY THAT BITCH!?'

'ME!? UGLY!? I, THE GREAT KARTEIN, KNOWN FOR BEING THE MOST HANDSOME AWAKANER, CALLED UGLY BY THAT WITCH!?'

'I'LL KILL HER!', both of them shouted in their thoughts as they were holding themselves back.

'Oh, boy! I'm certain the humans within those bodies are shaking in anger right now. I just crushed their pride. Hahaha.', Aiza secretly laughed so hard in her mind.

Aiza stopped thinking when she felt a strong presence of awakener coming toward the place. She stood up and stared at the door.

"What's wrong, miss?", Jiwoo asked.

"Someone's coming.", Aiza replied.

A minute later, the doorbell rang.

*Ding* *Dong*

Jiwoo approached the door and looked at the camera.

"Oh! You don't have to worry Ms. Aiza, they are Mr. Inhyuk and Jiyoung, the chairwoman of Shinhwa and her secretary.", Jiwoo smiled, which made Aiza feel relieved.

Jiwoo opened the door and was surprised to see Jiyoung and Inhyuk running towards him.

"Jiwoo, are you alright?", Inhyuk asked worriedly.

"We felt a strong energy earlier so we came here to see you. We thought you were attacked again.", Jiyoung said while looking at Jiwoo worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. The strong energy you felt earlier belongs to Ms. Aiza Trey.", Jiwoo smiled.

"What?!", Jiyoung and Inhyuk started to feel more worried.

"Come in. She's inside my house."

Inhyuk and Jiyoung looked at each other, feeling confused. They then followed Jiwoo and get inside the house.