𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38: 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ

"Welcome to My Dark Side" 

Just when Duke is about to throw an attack on Jiwoo with the power he learned from Schnauder activated, his right hand suddenly froze

Jiwoo knows from the beginning on what's happening so the moment he felt Duke is going to attack him, he quickly dashed to the other side while carrying Cain in his arms.

'Shit! What the fuck is this?!', Duke gritted his teeth while looking at his frozen hand in annoyance.

'Did Jiwoo do this?!'

He shifted his eyes and throw a glare at Jiwoo, thinking that he's the one responsible for making it hard for him to move his body. However, he feels more confused when he saw Jiwoo also look surprised at seeing him struggling.

His eyes were diverted to the female figure coming toward them. The light from the lamp post displayed on the corner of the academy, casted on the person's figure and their eyes widened in surprise the moment they recognized her.

"Ms. Aiza!", Jiwoo exclaimed and both him and Cain felt relieved to see her.

On the contrary, the two traitors feel panic. It's as if their hearts could burst at any minute due to the nervousness they feel while looking at Aiza's face.

Feeling anxious about her attacking them first, the female professor throw an attack on Aiza and ran to escape. However, just when she's about to escape, her body froze halfway.

'Shit!', she cursed in her mind when she realized she got her.

Aiza lifted her hand and the two traitors involuntarily floated in the air.

"Duke Grane...", Aiza called with her face serious while looking at the young traitor.

The young traitor grit his teeth, trying to resist her power but his strength doesn't match hers. The same goes for the professor. They just keep on moving their heads side by side like they're trying to free their body that is being tightly tied by a metal chain.

"Were you trained by one of the world's top 10 in frame organization, Schnauder?", Aiza asks while her eyes glued on him.

'Frame's Top Ten?!', Cain and Jiwoo looked at Duke in disbelief.

'How did she know?', the young traitor's eyes widened in surprise, as if his secret has been discovered.

"Based on how you reacted, I guess I was right.", Aiza nodded in agreement with her guess.

'This is interesting!', A grin formed on her lips. She then turned her head and faced the two victims while her right hand was still raised.

"Jiwoo, leave these traitors to me. Take Cain to the treatment center.", Aiza commanded and Jiwoo obediently do what she said.