𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10: ℛℯ𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ

Jiyoung sat on the sofa while Inhyuk stand behind her. Both of them stared at Aiza while Aiza also stared back at them. Jiwoo sat beside Aiza, feeling the awkwardness between them. Meanwhile, Kayden and Kartein were sitting on the stairs, glaring at Aiza.

'I saw this girl when I was observing Jiwoo from afar. So this girl is the chairwoman of Shinhwa, the strongest awakener in this country. Looking closely, I could see how pretty she looks. I wouldn't be surprised if Jiwoo will fall for her.', Aiza thought as she took a glance at Jiwoo.

Aiza then looked toward the upper left direction and saw the two cats glaring at her.

'Those guys must be so mad because I almost blew up their cover.', Aiza smirked.

"Ehem.", Jiyoung made a sound, catching Aiza's attention.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Aiza Trey. I am Jiyoung Yoo, the chairwoman of Shinhwa. This guy behind me is my secretary, Inhyuk Goo.", Jiyoung introduced. Inhyuk then bowed to Aiza.

"Nice to meet you too.", Aiza replied.

"If you don't mind, can we talk to you in private?", Jiyoung asked.

"Sure!", Aiza nodded.

Jiyoung and Aiza stood up and bid goodbye to Jiwoo. They then went inside the car and go to the building of Shinhwa.

Meanwhile, Kayden and Kartein gasped when Aiza left.

"What the hell was that?! That bitch is starting to get annoying!", Kartein burst into anger.

"That bitch even called me cute! Who was he calling cute?! Me?! Cute?! How dare she say that to great Kayden?!", Kayden also burst into anger.

"You Idiot! What that girl called me is way more offensive! Ugly?! Me?! Ugly?! Ha!", Kartein start thumping the floor.

"I'll kill that bitch! How dare she scared me earlier! I almost peed myself!", Kayden said while clenching his fist.

"Kayden...", Kartein placed his arm on Kayden's right shoulder. Kayden looked at him confusedly.

"Don't do it alone. I'll help you kill that bitch!", Kartein smiled evilly.

Both Kayden and Kartein started laughing evilly. Jiwoo and the four cats looked at them awkwardly. Jiwoo couldn't say a word. He just listened to their evil laugh until they feel calm.

Meanwhile, in Jiyoung's office, Aiza felt a shudder.

"Why do I feel cold all of a sudden?", Aiza accidentally voiced out her thought.

Inhyuk took off his coat and placed it on Aiza's shoulder to keep her warm.

"If we knew you would come, we would've prepared something for you, Ms. Aiza", Jiyoung said.

"It's okay. I'm sure you heard I was injured and I went into hiding.", Aiza replied.

"Well... Yes.", Jiyoung replied reluctantly.

"Me, coming here, is supposed to be a secret. But.. I ended up revealing it since Jiwoo wanted to confirm whether I'm a normal person or not.", Aiza said.

"Ms. Aiza, why did you approach Jiwoo?", Jiyoung asked.

"Out of curiosity. I heard he's Kayden's disciple so I came to take a look at why Kayden chose him.", Aiza replied.

"I see."

Aiza stared at Jiyoung's face. She feels like Jiyoung wanted to tell her something but she couldn't.

"Are you scared I might hurt, Jiwoo?"

Jiyoung raised her head. She was taken aback by what Aiza asked.

"You don't have to worry Jiyoung. I'm not going to hurt Jiwoo. He reminds me of someone very important to me.", Aiza smiled genuinely.

Both Inhyuk and Jiyoung sighed in relief upon hearing Aiza's reassurance.

Aiza felt two strong energies coming towards the office. She sighed and clenched her fist.

"Ha! Now a lot of strong ones are coming to me.", Aiza said, looking pissed.

"Don't worry, Ms. Aiza. The energies that you felt just now belong to Mr. Kayden and Mr. Kartein.", Jiyoung said.

"What?!", Aiza was shocked by what Jiyoung said.

Seconds later, the door clicked open. Kayden and Kartein then went inside the office, looking at Aiza seriously as if they were trying to intimidate her.

"I heard you came to my disciple.", Kayden said while glaring at Aiza.

"Oh? Did your disciple tell you?", Aiza sarcastically replied.

"No. I felt your energy a while ago.", Kayden replied, avoiding Aiza's eyes.

'Huh? He felt my energy? Did he stay around this place?', Aiza looked at Kayden, confusedly.

She then looked toward Kartein, who is also glaring at her.

'What the hell is wrong with these two? It's not like I hurt Jiwoo.'

"Why are you here, Kartein?", Aiza asked.

"I also stayed around this place for a while. Just so you know I'm currently treating Jiwoo. If you lay a finger on him, I won't let it slide.", Kartein replied seriously.

"HA! Didn't you visit Jiwoo before coming here? Did you even see some scratches on his body?", Aiza asked, feeling pissed at Kayden and Kartein for making her feel like she was a villain.

Kartein and Kayden didn't answer. They just avoided Aiza's eyes. Meanwhile, Jiyoung and Inhyuk only watched them, feeling the tension and awkwardness in their atmosphere.

Aiza sighed. Breaking the tension between them.

"Kayden. Kartein.", Aiza called, which made Kayden and Kartein look at her.

"Jiwoo reminds me of someone important to me. That's why I couldn't hurt a kid like him.", Aiza said.

She looked down with a sad smile on her face as she was reminiscing about her past.

Kayden and Kartein felt the genuineness of what she said so they no longer feel any suspicion of her for possibly hurting Jiwoo.

"Okay then, that's a relief. We'll go back now that we know your intention.", Kayden and Kartein turned their backs and were about to open the door but Aiza stopped them.

"Wait! I have something to tell you."