𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 41: ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶

After the incident happened in the World Awakened Academy, the students from Korea came back to their hometown.

Upon arriving at Jiwoo's house, Jiwoo and his animals got out of the car and thanked Inhyuk.

"Jiwoo, here take this.", Inhyuk said while handing the large bag to Jiwoo.

"Oohhh. What's this, Mr. Inhyuk?", Jiwoo said excitedly and looked at the bag.

"You can open it.", Inhyuk smiled.

"Wow! A cushion!", Jiwoo exclaimed happily.

The three awakened animals standing behind Jiwoo also looked at the fluffy white cushion with their eyes sparkled.

"That cushion is for the three animals you controlled. I know the three of them are quite close so I bought a bigger one for them to share.", Inhyuk said and smiled at the three animals standing behind Jiwoo.

'We're not close!', Aiza frowned.

"For some reason, the three of them remind me of Kayden, Kartein, and Aiza.", Inhyuk said, which made the three animals and Jiwoo flinch in surprise.

"A-Ah... Is that so? Hahaha.", Jiwoo laughed awkwardly while the three animals avoided Inhyuk's gaze.

"Well, then... I'll be going now.", Inhyuk excused himself and Jiwoo waved goodbye to him.

When Inhyuk left, the three animals and Jiwoo entered the house and were warmly welcomed by the cats.

"How have you been, guys?"

Jiwoo hugged his cats while Kayden and Kartein grabbed the cushion from the bag.

"Arrrghh! It's mine!", Kartein complained as he grabbed the cushion from Kayden.

"It's mine!", Kayden talked back and pulled back the cushion.

"Calm down, Mr. Kartein and Mr. Kayden. Mr. Inhyuk said the three of you will share it.", Jiwoo said while trying to stop the two from fighting.

"No! I'm not sharing this to him!", the two shouted, acting like immature kids.

"Huh?"

The two cats paused and looked confused when they could feel their body floating.

"Sorry boys! That cushion is mine alone.", Aiza stick her tongue out and threw the two on the stairs.

Kartein sighed in defeat and lay on the sofa instead while Kayden frowned as he watched Aiza laying on the cushion comfortably.

"Get out! Get out!", Kayden said while pushing her out of the cushion but Aiza kicked him hard, which made him fly to the sofa.

"Grrrr!", Kayden gritted his teeth and was about to attack her but Kartein locked his arms to stop him.

Suddenly, Jiwoo's doorbell rang and the two awakened cats behaved when they both saw Jiwoo's friends entering the house.

"Guys!", Jiwoo exclaimed happily upon seeing them.

"Yow!", Jisuk waved at him and went toward Aiza.

He then kneeled in front of her and courteously offered her the box of premium cheese. When Aiza grabbed the cheese from his palm, he turned to Kayden and Kartein and offered them cat treats.

"What's with that weirdo?", Subin raised her brow while looking at Jisuk confusedly.

Jiwoo's three cats nuzzled on Jiwoo's legs and meowed, asking him to give them food.

"Oh! Are you guys hungry? Wait a minute.", he then went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Wooin also came with him and helped him dry the plates.

"Ah... Why did Mr. Kartein and Kayden leave without a word?", Subin sighed and laid on the sofa.