𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 30: ℳ𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃ℯ

"It must get on your nerves knowing how stubborn he is.", Kayden said to Kartein. They are talking about Vatore who keeps on insisting Kartein to treat him.

"Leave him be. What could he possibly do?", Kartein replied, looking tired because of the eyebags he had.

*Ding Dong*

"Uh... What's up this early?", Jiwoo asked while approaching Sucheon, who was waiting outside. The three animals also went outside with him.

"That punk came again but this time, he's asking us to bring that girl.", Sucheon said.

"The girl? Who?", Jiwoo tilted his head.

"The one that was with Mr. Kartein and your mentor last time. I think that girl's name is... Aiza Trey?", Sucheon said reluctantly.

"Ms. Aiza Trey?", Jiwoo felt shocked upon hearing Vatore looking at Aiza this time and not Kartein.

The three animals flinched upon hearing Aiza's name. They looked at each other, wondering why Vatore came to look for her after Kartein.

'That bastard... Is he trying to ask Aiza to heal him because I rejected him?', Kartein angrily clenched his paw.

"Yeah.", Sucheon replied nonchalantly. He then handed his phone to Jiwoo.

"Put in your phone number. It's a pain in the ass to be coming here every time.", Sucheon said, feeling irritated.

"O-Okay.", Jiwoo replied and typed his number into Sucheon's phone.

When Sucheon left, the three animals transformed back into their human forms and prepared themselves before going to Baekdu.

"What's taking her so long?", Kartein complained, feeling impatient about waiting for Aiza to go out into Jiwoo's room. Kayden just shrugged in reply.

A minute later, Aiza went out to Jiwoo's room.

"How do I look?", she asked while showing off the black Sina designer dress she wore that is paired with elegant black-colored, high-heeled, knee boots.

Her Dress:

"Better than yesterday

"Better than yesterday.", Kayden replied while raising his thumb.

"How about you Kartein? Any comments? Does my outfit suit my upcoming battle against Vatore?", Aiza asked while smiling.

'You look pretty as always.', Kartein thought while staring at her. He then cleared his throat and looked away.

"You look ugly as always.", he lied.

"Huh?! Hey, you punk!", Aiza gritted her teeth.

"By the way, why do you always wear different dresses? Where did you even get them?", Kayden asked.

"I stole them in boutiques.", Aiza said confidently.

"Ah... That's very you.", Kayden replied, feeling unamazed.