𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 39: ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ

As Amyeong and Roist's attacks collided, an explosion happened and it caught the attention of those people inside the academy.

"What was that?!"

"Another attack?!"

People in the academy started to feel anxious, thinking that other frame members had come to attack them again.

'Frame!', the principal gritted his teeth and quickly dashed outside to bring out his mythical beast.

"Ms. Aiza!", Jiwoo exclaimed upon knowing Aiza was involved in the explosion.

Feeling worried, Jiwoo stood up from the chair to go through where Aiza was but Cain quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Jiwoo, Don't!", Cain looked at him worriedly but Jiwoo touched his hand and slowly pushed it away.

"I'll be back.", he smiled in reassurance and went outside from the treatment facility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This treat is mine!", Kartein shouted while pulling back the treat from Kayden's paws.

"I grabbed it first!", Kayden talked back and pulled back the treat from Kartein's grip.

"No, it's mine!"

Kayden and Kartein, who were busy fighting and pulling over the one cat treat left, paused when they heard the sudden loud explosion.

They both frowned as they looked at the window suspiciously, thinking that the other frame members had come to the academy and wreaked havoc again.

Their eyes then widened upon realizing that the other two were not with them and would be involved in the conflict.

'Aiza!', Kartein's jaw dropped and immediately let go off the treat he's pulling.

'Jiwoo!', Kayden's jaw also dropped, and let go off the treat he's holding.

They hurriedly transformed themselves back into their human forms and ran to where they heard the explosion.

"Ms. Aiza!", Jiwoo shouted while running to Aiza. Aiza immediately turned her head when she heard the familiar voice.

"Jiwoo! Why did you come back?", she asked.

"I'm worried about you. Are you alright?", Jiwoo looked at her with a concerned look on his face.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. You should be more worried about yourself.", she sighed and looked back to the two guys fighting in front of them.

"What happened? Why are they fighting? Where's Duke and the professor?", Jiwoo also looked at the two guys fighting, feeling troubled by the situation.

"Duke... escaped.", Aiza furrowed her brows.

'That bastard Roist distracted me. Tsk!'

"And the professor?", Jiwoo looked back at her.

"She went to hell, the place where she originally lived.", she replied and the young guy tilted his head in confusion.

"Don't worry about Duke. I gave him a good beating anyway.", Aiza smirked.

"Ah...", Jiwoo looked at her bloody arm and he immediately understood what she meant.

'Aiza!? Who's Aiza?'

Roist shifted his attention upon hearing the infamous name. However, just when he got distracted, Amyeong's attack landed on him, causing him to fall to the ground and receive some scratches on his body.