𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 65: 𝒦ℯ𝓏𝒾𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤."

●══════◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►══════●

"Hello! I'm Keziah Callista, Kartein's little sister."

Aiza blinked as she processed on her mind about what she just heard. A minute later, she groaned in frustration, feeling dizzy from the surprising information she just received. She leaned on the wall near her and massaged her temple.

"Hehe! I must have surprised you.", Keziah chuckled.

'Wait!', Aiza flinched and faced Keziah with her jaw dropped. 'Keziah Callista, the rumored Goddess of Death is Kartein's sister!?'

"Hmm?", Keziah tilts her head. "Do you have something to say?"

"Ugh! Whatever.", Aiza shook her head and stood up. "You came here to see Kartein, right?"

Keziah nodded. "Yes."

"Okay.", Aiza snapped her fingers and turned her back. "Help me find him and my apprentice.", she said and was about to walk forward but Keziah grabbed her on her arm.

"Wait! Are you saying Kartein is missing?"

Aiza paused and faced her. "No. I don't think he's missing. He even asked permission from me before he left."

Keziah clicked her tongue in annoyance and let go off Aiza's arm. Seeing her reaction made Aiza confused. 

"Why? What's wrong?"

Keziah took a sigh before she faced Aiza with a serious expression. "Kartein is in danger."

"What?!"

Keziah opened her mouth again to speak but she was interrupted when a loud explosion was heard. Without hesitating, Aiza and Keziah left the mall and dashed toward the direction where they heard the explosion.

The moment they arrived at the Union's building, they saw Seongha kneeling on the ground with blood dripping from his face.

"What are you doing?"

The woman fighting against Seongha and the other two men turned to look at Aiza who was standing on the fragments of the building beside Keziah.

The moment they laid their eyes on them, they immediately knew who they were. They were silent for a moment and exchanged glances at each other before facing them again with a serious expression.

"We are looking for Kartein.", the lady named Gain replied.

Aiza glanced at Keziah and whispered. "is this what you meant that Kartein is in danger?"

Keziah nodded in reply. "They were Astra's people."

Aiza sighed and shut her eyes, massaging her temple before opening them again and looked at Astra's people.