𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7: 𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇

"We're here!", Jiwoo said the moment they arrived at his house

"Oh! Is this your house?", Aiza asked while looking at the house.

"Yes, thank you for helping me carry the bag.", Jiwoo replied and get the bag Aiza carried.

"No problem. It's an act of gratitude for what you did earlier.", Aiza smiled genuinely.

Aiza looked at the door when she heard it click open and there she saw a fat cat and a thin cat going out. 

'Are they the animals Jiwoo communed with?', Aiza thought while staring at the two cats, who were looking at her coldly.

"Jiwoo", Aiza called while her eyes are glued to the cats.

"Yes, Ms. Aiza?", Jiwoo looked at her.

"Are those your pets?", she asked while pointing at the cats.

"Yes! There's more of them inside.", Jiwoo replied with a big smile on his face.

"These two cats of yours are kinda weird. Did they just open the door themselves?", Aiza tilted her head in confusion.

"Ah, well... I trained them. Hahaha.", Jiwoo faked a laugh and scratched the back of his

'This young guy looks so kind to be Kayden's disciple.', she thought as she looked at Jiwoo's face seriously.

Jiwoo felt uncomfortable with the way Aiza looks at him so he asked.

"Is there something wrong, miss?"

Aiza flinched at what he asked so she faked a laugh.

"Ah! No. Nothing's wrong.", she replied while waving her hand.

"Do you want to have a cup of tea before you go, miss?", Jiwoo smiled.

"No, thank you. I still have something to do right now. Maybe next time!", Aiza replied and faked a smile.

'I think it's time for me to turn myself back into an animal again.', she thought as she could feel her energy start to drain.

She glanced at the two cats again who were still looking at her coldly.

'The cats

'The cats... are weird', she thought and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Aiza left, Kartein and Kayden immediately approached him and asked.

"Who's that girl?", Kayden asked seriously.

"Oh! She's Ms. Aiza Trey.", Jiwoo replied happily.

'Aiza Trey!?', Kartein and Kayden flinched in surprise upon hearing her name. They exchanged glances as they start to feel more suspicious.

"How did you meet her?", Kartein asked seriously.

"Earlier when I was about to cross the road, I saw her in the middle of the road. She was about to get hit by a truck so I used my power to save her. As an act of gratitude, she helped me carry my bags on my way home.", Jiwoo replied.

'Weird!', Kayden and Kartein thought and they exchanged glances again, looking more and more serious. 

"Jiwoo, let's get inside.", Kayden said seriously.

As Jiwoo followed them inside, he started to feel bad upon seeing their moods were getting dark. Thinking that both of them were mad at him for naively exposing himself to the public, Jiwoo placed the treats and sat in front of them.

"Mr. Kayden and Mr. Kartein, are you mad that I used my power in front of many people?", Jiwoo asked, feeling anxious about their reaction.

Instead of answering Jiwoo's question, Kayden looked at Jiwoo and asked him another question.

"Jiwoo... Do you think that girl is an ordinary person?", Kayden asked.

"Pardon? Well... Yes.", Jiwoo replied, confused by his question.

"You felt it too, Kayden.", Kartein said.

"Yes. It was just a faint energy but I'm certain she's an awakened one.", Kayden replied.

"What are you guys talking about?", Jiwoo asked.

"Jiwoo, that girl you met earlier.... is Aiza Trey, one of the strongest world awakeners.", Kartein replied.

"What?!", Jiwoo accidentally dropped the treat that he was supposed to give to Kayden and Kartein upon hearing what Kartein said.

"Based on the faint energy we have felt earlier, we are certain she is trying to hide her power. You know Jiwoo, the stronger an awakened one is, the easier it is to hide his or her power. We felt really suspicious of her when we saw her from the window. That's why we went outside to confirm our suspicions.", Kartein explained.

"How did you know about her?", Jiwoo asked.

"Just like Kayden, she's a battle maniac. That's why a lot of rumors about her spread to awakeners. She goes around and fights people like crazy. She's just like the girl version of Kayden.", Kartein replied with a straight face while crossing his arms.

Kayden felt pissed about hearing Kartein's answer but he tried calming himself.

"Aiza Trey is called the 'Goddess of Destruction'. She is known to be the best in using mind control and telekinesis. Just like Kartein, she is also good at using healing ability. She defeated a lot of strong awakened ones and destroyed the place of organizations that get on her nerves.", Kayden explained.

"Crazy, right? But of course, when talking about using a healing ability, she couldn't be considered as the 'best'. Because the title 'best healer' suits more to me.", Kartein smirked as he boasted himself.

Kayden snorted upon hearing Kartein's boast but he couldn't talk back to him because he couldn't deny the fact that he was the best in using healing ability. Meanwhile, Jiwoo was in deep thought, not minding Kartein's boast.

"I wonder why Ms. Aiza approached me that way.", Jiwoo said.

Kartein looked at Jiwoo seriously and turned to look at Kayden.

"Kayden, did you fight with Aiza before?", Kartein asked.

"No, I haven't. It's my first time seeing her. I think she heard about Jiwoo being my disciple and decided to take a look at him.", Kayden replied and Kartein nodded in reply.

"I also heard she was injured not too long ago and went into hiding. Maybe that's the reason why she approached you that way, Jiwoo.", Kartein replied, which made Jiwoo raise his head and look at him.

"Jeez! Her face is deceiving. She looks more angelic than I thought.", Kartein mumbled.

"I agree!", Kayden sighed and he nodded in agreement to what Kartein said.

"But still... You shouldn't be unwary of her, Jiwoo. Don't trust her. After all, the world of awakened ones is full of cunning people.", Kayden said seriously.

"I agree with Kayden. Don't be fooled by that angelic face of hers. After all, she knows how to manipulate minds. An awakener like that is usually a cruel liar.", Kartein added.

"Understood, Mr. Kayden and Mr. Kartein. I'll keep it in mind.", Jiwoo replied while feeling a bit disappointed towards Aiza after knowing about her.