𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27: 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶

Aiza stopped pulling Kartein's hair when she felt her body is going to shrink.

"Huh?", Kartein also stopped pulling hers when he saw her body start to light.

Aiza frowned upon seeing Kartein's size look bigger than hers. She felt disappointed upon realizing she transformed herself back into her mouse form.

"So you can't maintain it for an hour?", Kayden asked while approaching her.

"It took a lot of my energy.", she sighed.

"Ah! It would be troublesome if I do that too...", Kayden mumbled.

"But still... That was amazing, Ms. Aiza!", Jiwoo praised. Aiza smiled confidently while Jiwoo kept praising her.

Kartein transformed himself back into a cat again and sat beside Jiwoo.

"Mr. Kartein? Are you staying here longer?", Jiwoo asked.

"Yes...", he replied.

'I still need to convince Aiza to teach me that skill.'

He raised his head and looked at Jiwoo. He was quite taken aback to see the young boy's eyes sparkling while looking at him.

"Really? Are you really staying here, Mr. Kartein?", he asked again with a hint of excitement.

"Y-Yeah... Unless you want to kick me out then I won't have any choice but to leave.", he replied awkwardly.

"No. No. You can stay here longer if you want, Mr. Kartein. To be honest, I feel sad when you said you were leaving since I really enjoy spending time with you.", he said as he scratched his head, feeling a bit shy of him.

"Don't worry, I'll stay here longer.", he reassured and smiled at him.

Jiwoo leaped out of joy. Kartein then turned to look at Aiza, who was looking at him blankly.

'I need to negotiate with her.'

"What do you want?", despite being mad at her, Kartein is still desperate to learn how to copy other people's appearance like Aiza did.

Aiza raised her brow, she immediately knew what Kartein meant.

"No. I'm not going to teach you.", she replied and walked away.

Kartein groaned and looked at Kayden, who was licking his paws. He then sat beside him and nudged him.

"What?", Kayden asked.

"Hey, aren't you also interested in how she copied my appearance? Help me convince her to teach us.", he said and nudged him again.

"Argh! Stop it!" Kayden pushed him away. "I was interested at first but when I knew it would take a lot of my energy, I changed my mind. I still need to recover, you know?"

Kartein frowned at him before he turned his head to the mouse, who was sitting on the floor, closing her eyes and practicing her force control.

'I need to convince her!', he said to himself with determination.

When Jiwoo went outside to buy cat food, he tagged along with him.

"Mr. Kartein, do you also want to buy something?", Jiwoo asked while they were walking in the pet store.

Some people who passed by them looked at Kartein with pity but Kartein just ignored them and walked with Jiwoo confidently.

"Yeah... I need to buy delicious food for that mouse. I'll convince her to teach me that skill.", he replied.