𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶𝒸𝓈

When they arrived at the academy, Jiwoo eventually went to his dorm while Kayden walked with Kartein and Aiza on the ground.

"Kayden, guide me to a sunny area. It feels nice to bask in the sun when I'm a cat. I should study why that is.", Kartein said excitedly.

Kayden's face looked annoyed but he composed himself. On the other hand, Aiza started yawning while walking along with them.

'I feel sleepy but I want to see more of the surroundings in this academy.', Aiza thought while following them with sleepy eyes.

After hours of walking, they went back to Jiwoo's room.

'Urgh! For hours of following them, I feel hungry.', Aiza thought while feeling her stomach growling.

"Oh! You're back!", Jiwoo greeted them with a bright smile.

"Yes. That walk was tiring. I'm hungry.", Aiza replied.

"Oh! Just a sec."

Jiwoo gave them their snacks. He gave both Kartein and Kayden the same cat treats while he offered Aiza a box of premium cheese.

A minute later, Jiwoo's friends came inside the room and talked to Jiwoo about sparring with the world-awakened academy students that will be held after 3 days. While they were talking, Jisuk couldn't focus on their conversation. He kept staring at Kartein and Aiza, who were busy eating their treats.

'What? That skinny cat is eating his treat with both hands just like the fat cat!', Jisuk thought, feeling anxious as he stared at Kartein.

'And that mouse too! I know most mice eat with both hands but looking at that mouse eating its food is weird. It's even smiling and dancing while eating!', Jisuk thought, feeling more and more anxious seeing Aiza eat.

Meanwhile, Aiza keeps on munching her cheese and moved her butt side by side.

'Mmmhh~ This is what I'm talking about! Being Jiwoo's pet feels soo lucky!', Aiza thought while savoring the cheese she eats.

'This is intimidating! Fuck! I can't take my eyes off them!', Jisuk started sweating the longer he looks at them.

He only stopped staring at them when Subin start talking.

"The World awakened academy is run by a union organization that manages awakened ones around the world. Well, this place was inspired by that academy too.", Subin said while munching on the chips she got from Wooin.

"Wow... There must be a lot of strong ones.", Jiwoo replied.

"There's a bunch. It's a place for kids trained by the world's best-awakened groups or families. You need to pass a tough examination and also have a tough background to enter the academy. Anyway, it's an elite group. Those kids who came here are at the top of its league."

"You might have to stay on your toes and get ready for the sparring too.", Jiwoo said.

"We probably won't participate.", Jisuk replied while stealing some chips from Wooin.

"Why not?"

"Since we need to hide our powers. We can't get everything out in the open, so to speak. The same goes for the other kids, but we have to be more careful.", Jisuk replied.

"You don't have to take it so seriously. Since we've been trained from a young age, our situation is kind of complicated.", Subin said.

"Oh, right! I heard that Aiza Trey came to visit you last time.", Jisuk said.

Aiza flinched upon hearing Jisuk mentioning her name.

"Aiza Trey? You mean the Goddess of Destruction Aiza Trey?!", Subin asked.