𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 64: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

●══════◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►══════●

"I am Adrian Caelestis, the only son of Draco Caelestis"

Hearing his last name made Kartein and Amyeong's brows furrowed and clenched their fists.

Adrian smirked upon seeing their expression. "You get it now? The two of you idiotically stood up against the person who is way out of your league."

Kartein snorted and rolled his eyes. "Aren't you overestimating yourself? You're not that even well-known. Despite your rank, Aiza Trey is still more famous than you."

Adrian's prideful face was now replaced with a look of displeasure after listening to what Kartein had said. He hated to admit it but what Kartein said was true.

Despite his standing in the 20th rank among the world ranker awakeners, his fame would still be covered by his cousin, who doesn't even have a clear position among the world rankings list.

All they know is Aiza has a big chance of surpassing them, which instilled fear and hatred among the world rankers, especially after the rumor about her defeating one of the top 10 rankers in the frame named Schnauzer has been leaked.

However, some disregarded those rumors as it already happened several years ago since after that incident, Schnauder trained harder and ended up defeating a lot of awakeners, making the others think that he had gotten stronger than her and deserved the position he had now.

Hence, some awakeners belonging to the top 50 rankings underestimated her and would go to fight her, only to end up being defeated mercilessly. With that, those people within the higher ranks would be cautious of her to maintain the power they hold.

"Looks like the rumor about your dislikable attitude is true.", Adrian stated.

He inserted his hand on his coat to pull his weapon out and point it at Kartein. "You know what? I really really hate people who talk like that shit."

'A gun?', Kartein thought in surprise.

Just when Adrian pulled the trigger, Amyeong quickly grabbed Kartein and jumped to dodge the bullet. The bullet then landed on the hill and created a huge blast.

"Huh?", Kartein blinked and faced Amyeong on the side. Amyeong panted and rose himself up and faced Kartein.

"Don't let your guard down. That gun he was holding is not an ordinary gun.", Amyeong turned to the side and faced Adrian from the distance, staring seriously at the gun he was holding.

"That gun is designed to kill an awakener.", he continued.

Kartein's eyes widened and quickly turned his head to face Adrian's direction. Adrian laughed as he watched the two, standing now with caution while facing him.