𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 19: 2 𝓋𝓈. 1

Kartein, Kayden, and Aiza went out for a walk. Kartein let out a big sigh as he staggered while walking.

"It's hard to recover no matter how much I eat the treats. I feel like I'm just getting old from treating Jiwoo.", Kartein complained.

He then stopped walking and rolled on the grass.

"This side gets a lot of fun. Let's take a nap here.", Kayden said as he is leading both Aiza and Kartein near the tree.

The three of them lay down and Kartein took a nap again. When they were resting, a black panther suddenly dashed to attack them. Aiza quickly stood up and was about to control the panther but the dog suddenly hit the panther to defend them.

"Huh? Did that dog just cover for us?", Kartein asked.

"I think so.", Aiza replied.

"Haha... What a shame, your dog attacked first.", the long-haired guy said as he approach the animals.

"W-Wait. That's not what it is. Those cats and mouse belong to Jiwoo. Duri just stopped your panther from attacking them.", the girl with half-white and half-black hair said while pointing at them.

'Huh? This energy... is that girl from MIR?', Aiza thought as she was feeling a familiar energy from the girl.

She then whispered to Kayden and asked.

"Hey, who's that girl?"

"She's Iseul Ju, from MIR.", Kayden replied.

'I knew it! I guess she's the granddaughter Hye-yeong is pertaining to when we were on the yacht.', Aiza smiled brightly.

The panther leaped and attacked the dog. The girl tried stopping the panther with her power but the guy talked to her in her mind, which made her stop. The panther attacked once again, which made the dog's right eye injured and its legs are starting to get weaker.

"What's wrong with this dog? He can never beat the Luterain family's mystical creature...", Kartein said and looked at the dog worriedly.

"But I can...", Aiza said.

She quickly dashed toward the panther and bit its tail.

*Chomp*

The Panther growled in pain and Cain flinched out of surprise. He ran towards the panther to kick the mouse that was biting its tail but the fat cat suddenly leaped above the panther.

Kayden meowed and punched the panther hard enough that it made a loud explosion, causing the panther to see its ancestor. Both the dog, Kartein, and the owners of the animals watched the Panther's head buried on the ground and its bleeding tail wagging with their jaws dropped.

As an act of gratitude, Duri licked Aiza and Kayden's faces. Meanwhile, Kartein raised his paw and stared at it, wondering if he could also punch hard as Kayden did to the Panther. He also touched his fangs, trying to feel if it is sharp enough that he could bit as hard as Aiza did to the panther.

'Jeez... If only the owners aren't watching, I would've easily killed that panther right now. Tsk!', Aiza complained in her mind.

She looked at Cain, who was staring at Lancelot in shock.

'Even if Lancelot wasn't in his awakened mode, his reflexes are better than any other animal. So how come, a fat cat easily knocked him out and that small gray mouse made its long, thick tail bleed!?', Cain thought as he looked at Lancelot with unbelief.

'Did Lancelot just lose to that two ugly creatures?!', Cain then glared toward Aiza and Kayden.

'Even if I wasn't using my power to read his mind, I can tell what he is thinking just by looking his face.', Aiza smirked.