A9 C272: You Can Wear My Shirt

For some reason, Xiao Jin'ang's steps suddenly slowed down. He looked up at the gradually darkening sky and then at the bustling crowd around him, thinking to himself, ‘So this is the human world, indeed different from the interstellar space station.’

Although the vast universe possessed a vast expanse of stars, it seemed far less lively than the human world...

Xiao Jin'ang took a few steps and couldn't help but turn in place, feeling inexplicably happy. A stray strand of his naturally curly hair stood up, but soon fell back down.

He was afraid that Ming Zhou would get impatient waiting for him, so he walked quickly. Coincidentally, he bumped into Ming Zhou just as he reached the bottom of the building. However, Ming Zhou, unable to see due to his eyesight, was searching for his phone in his pocket, seemingly wanting to call him.

Seeing this, Xiao Jin'ang sneaked over, intending to give him a surprise. However, as if Ming Zhou had eyes on the back of his head, he suddenly tilted his head slightly and tentatively said, "Xiao Jin'ang?"

Hearing this, Xiao Jin'ang froze and instinctively stood up straight, "How did you know I was behind you?"

He was straightforward and easily caught when trying to play tricks.

In fact, Ming Zhou didn't know Xiao Jin'ang was nearby. He just had a good sixth sense and called out to test, unexpectedly finding Xiao Jin'ang was indeed behind him. Turning around slowly, he asked, "Did you go to the company today?"

Xiao Jin'ang nodded, looking exceptionally pleased, "Yes, the boss didn't fire me. He even asked me to stay and continue working."

Ming Zhou thought he was naive. It wasn't such a great job, so was it really worth being so happy about? But he also felt that Xiao Jin'ang living a simpler life was not bad, and smiled, "That's good, let's go to the mall and buy you some clothes. Otherwise, the stores will close soon."

The clothes Ming Zhou wore were mostly from luxury brands, simple and without flashy patterns, but they were comfortable. He directly took Xiao Jin'ang to a shop he was familiar with, planning to buy several sets at once.

Xiao Jin'ang didn't understand the aesthetic of the human world and found everything appealing, letting Ming Zhou choose for him.

Shop assistants always had a good memory for VIP customers. As soon as Ming Zhou entered, she immediately recognized him and greeted warmly, "Mr. Ming, are you here to shop with a friend today? Our new collection for this quarter has just arrived. However, the designs are more casual and sporty, so we didn't inform you in advance."

Most of Ming Zhou's clothes were shirts and suits, with a very fixed style. Whenever the shop introduced similar designs in new collections, they would deliver them to him for selection. He didn’t expect Ming Zhou to come by himself today.

Ming Zhou responded, "It's okay, I'm just looking around."

He then whispered to Xiao Jin'ang, "Look around and see if there's anything you like. Let the shop assistant bring it over for you to try."

Xiao Jin'ang looked around and felt a bit overwhelmed by the variety of accessories and clothing. He curiously pulled at Ming Zhou's shirt sleeve and asked, "Can I wear something like yours?"

Ming Zhou felt that Xiao Jin'ang was still young and didn’t need to dress so formally, "Wait a few years, and I'll buy you this kind of clothes. For now, look around and see if there’s anything you like, or let them recommend a few for you."

The shop assistant, catching the hint, immediately brought over several new items, including a few short-sleeved shirts and one shirt, "Sir, you can take a look at this shirt. It has a very loose design and can be worn as an outer layer for daily use. It’s also a casual style and available in three colors, all in your size..."