A8 C232: City Lord, Someone is Bullying Me

"Clang!" The night pearl in Sang Feiwan's hand suddenly rolled to the ground, like a candle extinguished in an instant, plunging the surroundings into sudden darkness. Only the sensation on the lips remained vivid, moist, soft, with a cautious exploration.

A moment of silence filled the air.

The system suddenly sounded: 【Ding! Host, please note, the villain’s blackness level has decreased to 20%, keep up the good work~】

Sang Feiwan quietly stared at Baili Duyue, seeing a seriousness in his eyes. Is there really such a naive person in the world? Is he still the resolute villain in his writing?

Clearly not at all...

Not at all...

Sang Feiwan shook his head inwardly, but his hands silently wrapped around Baili Duyue's waist, then tightened. This time, he didn't bite the other's tongue but gave a gentle peck. In the foul, dirty dungeon, amid the passages lit by the night pearl.

Baili Duyue's eyelashes trembled for a moment, then he clumsily responded. The sting on the tongue was quickly soothed, replaced by an unsettling palpitation.

"Sang Feiwan," he suddenly spoke softly, his voice eerie and pathological in the spacious dungeon, "If you escape in the future, this City Lord will catch you and lock you up here..."

Sang Feiwan still smiled, his gaze obscure and unclear: "Okay."

He repeated again, "Okay..."

It's unclear which of the two of them is mad, or perhaps both are.

During the night's rest, Sang Feiwan naturally climbed onto Baili Duyue's bed, or more accurately, he was pulled up by Baili Duyue.

The translucent canopy hung down, appearing blurry in the dim night. Baili Duyue lay on the bed, wearing a red robe, his silver hair like frost. He quietly watched Sang Feiwan outside the thin veil, then slowly reached out a pale and slender hand. The fingertips gathered magical energy, and a blue light flashed. Sang Feiwan's figure instantly lost balance, forced to fall into Baili Duyue's embrace.

The breath on that person was refreshing, like a handful of aged snow, clean and distant.

Baili Duyue gently moved, lying beneath Sang Feiwan. Tonight, he no longer had to feel bothered by the ambiguous teasing. In the darkness, he extended his tongue and lightly licked Sang Feiwan, his tone momentarily pure, like a child: "Sang Feiwan, kiss me..."

In general, Baili Duyue probably enjoyed Sang Feiwan's touch but refused to admit it on ordinary days, always evading. Today, in the dungeon, he spoke openly, and things seemed to be better…

Sang Feiwan's hands rested at his side, uncertain of the next move, but upon hearing the words, he slowly leaned down and kissed Baili Duyue as requested. The lips were soft and moist, and with each peck, an inexplicable emotion welled up.

Entwined in each other's embrace, they rolled from the head to the foot of the bed and back again, their vision spinning. Finally, after deep kisses that stung at the base of their tongues, they breathlessly separated.

Baili Duyue, kissed into a daze, with disheveled breath, lazily closed his eyes and nestled on Sang Feiwan's chest, unconsciously rubbing his chin. The frost-white long hair flowed down like satin, shimmering and entwining around fingertips.

Sang Feiwan picked up a strand of hair and lightly scratched Baili Duyue's nose. Due to the itch, the latter buried his head in his neck, cheeks still carrying a lingering blush, warmth radiating, and with a hoarse voice, he said, "Don't be presumptuous."