A9 C258: Boss, I'm Sad :(

In this group, every author is unique in their own way. In the end, only Tang Yan is left online. Sensing the awkward atmosphere in the group, he subtly asks, 【Which part of your body did you take the diamond from? Your heart, perhaps?】

It must be the heart, right? Otherwise, how could Xiao Jin'ang look like this without a heart, revealing the truth so openly in the group? Doesn't he know the saying that it's not the scarcity but the uneven distribution that causes great war?

Seeing the message, Xiao Jin'ang immediately smiles and pokes his right cheek, "No, it's my dimple~"

Acting like an innocent and naive fool.

Tang Yan feels a headache coming on. He hates interacting with this kind of naive person the most. He can't hit them, nor can he scold them, 【Aren't you working under Editor Lin? If you want to make money, you can try writing some articles and let him help you submit them.】

As the saying goes, one is influenced by their surroundings. Xiao Jin'ang has been bound to so many authors; he should have picked up some writing skills.

Xiao Jin'ang scratches his head in confusion, "Novels? But I don't know how to write novels."

Tang Yan advises, 【Listen to me, do some light novels. They're easy to write and popular. Just make the main character cool and awesome.】

At this moment, Shen Liang, who is silently watching the group, is furious, 【What do you mean by writing light novels? Writing melodramas is the way to go!】

Thus, Chu Xinian realizes that apart from Shen Liang, Tang Yan is also a shameless person in the online literature world. As a rigorous and serious historical drama writer, he strongly disagrees with the behavior of Shen Liang and Tang Yan, who write thoughtless and messy articles.

And as a non-professional author and the current top star in the entertainment industry, Chen Xiao doesn't participate in the discussion because he can't imagine what Xiao Jin'ang would write.

"CEO Daddy: Diamond Runs Away?"

"Campus Beauty's Big Mighty Diamond?"

"The Strongest Transmigrator Diamond in History?"

"General Diamond of the Fallen City?"

The imagined scenes are too beautiful, it's simply unbearable to look at.

Listening to Tang Yan's advice, Xiao Jin'ang suddenly feels that writing is also a good path. Seeing the night falling, he returns to its form of energy ball, ready to start planning his first masterpiece.

What should he write? He decides to write a story about a cute and handsome diamond that completes every task perfectly and wins the title of "Interstellar Outstanding Employee" in the annual performance evaluation, making other diamonds jealous.

Xiao Jin'ang thinks this story is especially cool, it perfectly matches Tang Yan's requirement for a light novel. He writes seriously, even forgetting his biological clock reminding him to sleep.

In the early morning, the sound of rain suddenly comes from outside.

This summer is particularly rainy, first experiencing an unusual blazing heat, and then without warning, a heavy rain falls. Such humid and rainy weather always seems to be accompanied by death. Even the rain can easily drown rats in the sewers or ants nesting under the trees, just like the woman who committed suicide by jumping from the building above Ming Zhou's house.

The gloomy and terrible weather became the last straw that broke the camel's back.

After showering, Ming Zhou groped his way out of the bathroom. He could faintly hear the chaotic footsteps in the corridor. Behind the thick security door, all sounds were muffled, as if covered by a thin veil, making them indistinct.