A8 C235: Fragrant Jade vs Stinky Bone

Baili Duyue kept laughing when he said this, so much so that Sang Feiwan felt for a moment that he was talking nonsense. However, inexplicably, even though the sun was shining brightly outside, he suddenly felt a chill creeping up his spine.

The inner core of a Tianyan Realm expert?

No matter what, it was considered a rare treasure in the world. To think it was used so frivolously, embedded as an ornament on a phoenix crown?

Sang Feiwan unconsciously reached into Baili Duyue's clothes, then slowly slid his hand down to rest on his abdomen. Baili Duyue was also a Transcendent Realm expert now, so he should also have an inner core. He needed to be careful in the future; he couldn't let anyone dig it out.

Lost in thought, he absentmindedly traced circles with his fingertips, completely unaware that the person in his arms suddenly let out a low grunt, their eyes starting to change, gradually deepening to red before transforming into a gorgeous and eerie blood-red hue.

Another personality emerged...

Sang Feiwan only felt Baili Duyue in his arms suddenly move, stretching lazily like a cat. Then, inexplicably, there was a silent, icy-cold hand sneaking into his clothes, moving restlessly like a wandering fish.

Baili Duyue's hand was too cold.

Sang Feiwan directly pulled that hand out from his collar and brought it to his lips, gave it a kiss, then lowered his gaze to Baili Duyue. "Why is your hand so..."

Before he could finish speaking, he unexpectedly met a pair of mesmerizing, bewitching eyes like rubies. He involuntarily stopped talking.

Seeing Sang Feiwan momentarily stunned, Baili Duyue used a strand of hair to lightly tickle his chin twice. His voice, as cold as ice, chilled to the bone, leisurely said, "What's wrong? Not happy to see this lord?"

Sang Feiwan was caught off guard and responded slowly, "Naturally, I'm happy."

Baili Duyue suddenly laughed. It wasn't a cold laugh, nor a sinister one, nor a mocking one; his eyes sparkled, genuinely looking quite pleased. He waved his sleeve, sitting directly face to face with Sang Feiwan, chin slightly raised, somewhat arrogantly asking, "So, do you miss this lord?"

This was such an easy question that even a fool would know how to answer. Yet, Sang Feiwan inexplicably chuckled, propping his head up to look at him, but remained silent.

After waiting for half a day without getting a response, Baili Duyue couldn't help but feel angry. Unconsciously furrowing his brow, he grabbed Sang Feiwan's collar, the icy fingertips lightly caressing his cheek as his lips darkened, his voice lowered menacingly, "Speak, or this lord will peel your skin!"

Sang Feiwan wasn't afraid of him at all, smiling wryly as he replied, "Would the lord really be willing?"

Baili Duyue hesitated for a moment upon hearing this, then, as if hearing a joke, burst into laughter, his expression changing faster than flipping a page in a book. He gazed deeply at Sang Feiwan, the sickly laughter spilling from his lips making one feel a chilling sensation, his eyes filled with dark clouds, "Willing? This lord has never spared anyone's life, nor has he ever spared anyone's skin. Do you know how many lives this lord has taken, and how many skins he has flayed?"

His blood-red eyes stared at Sang Feiwan as if he were a demon crawling out from hell.

San Feiwan, however, showed no fear at all. He stretched out his long arms and directly pulled the person into his embrace. He pressed Baili Duyue against the wall of the carriage, a faint smile playing on his lips as he returned to his harmless appearance. Suddenly, he whispered in his ear, "San Feiwan want the lord."