A7 C216: Ending...

They embraced in the bustling street, picking up memories lost years ago. The dirty and narrow alley was piled with cheap plastic roses, and the bright red petals scattered on the ground. The evening breeze gently blew by, causing waves of red to roll, creating a shower of flowers carrying the fragrance of roses.

It turns out that when the cheap plastic roses are blown by the wind, they possess a romance not inferior to real flowers.

Time can change everything, but no one can erase the traces of their existence. Just like the stars in the night sky that disappear when the sun rises but reappear when night falls. Shen Zuixing has always accompanied Jiang Weimian, never leaving.

"Jiang Weimian, don't forget me this time..."

After saying this softly in Jiang Weimian's ear, Shen Zuixing suddenly turned his head and dropped a gentle kiss on his cheek, accompanied by a slightly salty and chilly liquid, bitter enough to make the heart tremble. Then he slowly let go and stepped back from his embrace.

Jiang Weimian, witnessing this, fell into a daze, not understanding what he meant.

As he looked up, he saw the tall buildings behind Shen Zuixing suddenly starting to collapse one after another. The crowded people on the street instantly scattered like smoke, the ground kept shaking, as if it were the prelude to the collapse of this world. Suddenly, a white vortex appeared out of thin air, directly facing Jiang Weimian.

Shen Zuixing slowly opened his palm, and the golden key in his hand suddenly flew into the vortex, followed by a burst of light, a strong wind, an invisible force pushing Jiang Weimian towards that door—

Shen Zuixing had forcibly opened a game exit.

"Go out..."

The undead couldn't approach the door; Shen Zuixing could only stand three steps away from Jiang Weimian, silently watching him. In this short distance, several years of time and loss spanned, making it difficult even to reach out and hold hands.

"Jiang Weimian, go out, and you can leave this game..."

Shen Zuixing's clothes rustled in the wind, and his figure appeared even more frail. The invisible force was forcing Jiang Weimian towards the door, and the pressure in the surrounding air made it difficult for him to breathe; he couldn't even utter half a word.

No...

No...

Jiang Weimian fell to the ground in a disheveled state, clinging tightly to the ground, his face pale and ugly, cold sweat dripping onto the ground. He knew that once he walked out of this door, he could never return to this game, and Shen Zuixing and the others would be forever trapped inside.

He wanted to take them all out of this game alive...

He wanted to take them all out alive...

Jiang Weimian's palm rubbed against the ground, and the broken stones cut into it, making it bleed profusely. Shen Zuixing, seeing this, repeatedly tried to approach, but each time he was blocked by the radiant light, he shouted, "Jiang Weimian, hurry up and go out!”

This door won't hold much longer; once it opens, the entire game world will shake. He Man and the others will soon notice, and by then, Jiang Weimian won't be able to leave.

However, the world-shaking was too intense, and He Man and the others quickly realized that something was wrong, rushing over immediately. When they saw Shen Zuixing forcibly opening the white exit passage, they couldn't help but be shocked and stunned, their faces changing simultaneously: "Shen Zuixing! Have you gone mad!"