A7 C200: Jiang Weimian, Wake Up!

This appears to be a school that has been abandoned for decades, with an atmosphere filled with desolation and silence. Weeds abound on the playground, almost reaching knee height. The walls outside the teaching building are covered with unknown vines, and the railings have rusted and are on the verge of collapse due to the erosion of time.

In the corner, there is a dead tree with twisted branches, where a few black crows are perched. Their pitch-black eyes are lifeless, staring intently at Jiang Weimian's group, the "uninvited guests" who suddenly barged in.

Nearly twenty players have gathered on the empty playground, adding a bit of liveliness. They look around, surveying the surroundings, whispering in low voices.

Jiang Weimian roughly counted and found that there are currently about four teams here. He sniffed the rusty smell in the air and always felt a faint scent of blood floating. He asked Shen Zuixing in a low voice, "Do you smell anything?"

Shen Zuixing obviously also sensed something, frowned imperceptibly, "The smell of decay. There's a corpse nearby."

Wang Dabiao, seeing them muttering to each other, curiously approached and asked, "What smell? What are you talking about?"

Shen Zuixing cast a disdainful glance at him, "Step back; don't come looking for trouble."

Wang Dabiao sneered, "Fine, I won't ask if you don't want to say. I'm not interested."

Just as everyone was guessing what the task would be this time, a "ding" sounded, and dozens of desks and chairs suddenly appeared on the playground. Following a flash of white light, a female teacher with glasses, holding a pointer, appeared.

Jiang Weimian squinted, "It's a virtual NPC character generated by the game."

Shen Zuixing muttered to himself, "Generally, when NPC characters appear, it means that the difficulty of the game task won't be low, and there's a high possibility of player death."

These words scared He Man and Qian Duoduo. They huddled together, shivering, "Death? What death?"

Shen Zuixing gave a vague and general concept, "Insufficient energy, death. Failure to complete tasks assigned by NPCs, death. Unlike the beginner levels, death can occur at any time, so be careful."

As he finished speaking, the female teacher drew a circle in the air with her pointer, and a series of numbers resembling a timer appeared in the air.

45:00:00

Facing everyone, the female teacher smiled slightly, "Please, players, take your seats freely. We are about to start the class. This class lasts for 45 minutes. Please actively answer questions in class. Correct answers will earn you a randomly dropped item. Incorrect answers... will be eliminated by the game."

Although she smiled gently, the two words "eliminated" gave an inexplicable chill.

Jiang Weimian and Shen Zuixing exchanged glances. Although they didn't understand, they followed the NPC's instructions and began to find seats, two players to a desk.

Just as Qian Duoduo took a seat behind Jiang Weimian, Wang Dabiao squeezed in beside him. Seeing this, He Man became angry and stomped her foot, "Wang Dabiao! I want to sit with Qian Duoduo!"

Wang Dabiao, having dropped out of high school to go into society, felt overwhelmed when he heard they still had to attend class. He instinctively chose Qian Duoduo, who looked somewhat like a good student, "I'm his dad. It's only natural for us to sit together. You go sit in the front; there are still seats there."

Qian Duoduo immediately retorted, "You shameless thing, you're not my dad!"

Jiang Weimian signaled for He Man to sit in front of him, "He Man, sit in front of me."