A8 C231: I Love You, I Wish You Were Dead

The box made of thousand-year purple-gold wood was finally placed back in its original position.

It seemed like the personality inside Baili Duyue's body, having been out for too long, had to return. He closed his eyes, shook his head, frowned as if experiencing a headache, and suddenly glanced at Sang Feiwan. "Next time this lord comes to find you, don't run far away..."

Sang Feiwan didn't hear clearly. "What?"

Before he could finish speaking, Baili Duyue's figure suddenly swayed, softly falling. Sang Feiwan quickly stepped forward, caught him in his arms, only to find that Baili Duyue had fainted.

Calculating the time, the other personality was likely to awaken soon.

Seeing the mess in the study, Sang Feiwan could only temporarily carry Baili Duyue horizontally and place him on the bed in the inner room. Then, while he was still unconscious, Sang Feiwan hurriedly cleaned up the scattered items on the floor, restoring everything to its original state.

After completing all of this, Sang Feiwan quietly exited the hall. Otherwise, when Baili Duyue woke up and asked why he was there, Sang Feiwan wouldn't be able to explain.

The fragrance of the sleeping chamber had not been lit, but a faint aroma still lingered in the air. The curtain swayed gently in the breeze, revealing a man in crimson lying on the bed. Suddenly, the fingertips in his sleeve trembled slightly, as if showing signs of awakening.

Baili Duyue had no memory of the other personality. When he gradually woke up from the bed, he suddenly found himself in the sleeping chamber, startlingly sitting up from the bed. His gaze scanned the surroundings with suspicion, his face growing darker, seemingly recalling something, and his complexion became so gloomy that it could drip water.

He guessed it...

The other personality must have come out...

Baili Duyue immediately threw off the covers, got out of bed in large strides, and with a wave of his sleeve, the heavy hall door directly banged open, slamming against the wall.

Sang Feiwan had just gone to the flower and plant room. Carrying a basin of green pines, he walked into the courtyard, only to see Baili Duyue coming out of the room with a dark expression. Pretending not to understand, he approached and asked with some confusion, "Lord, weren't you in the main hall? Why are you back in the sleeping chamber?"

Baili Duyue's face was gloomy, and for a moment, he looked one hundred percent like that malicious personality. He saw Sang Feiwan suddenly appearing in front of him, and the inexplicable anger in his heart weakened by three points. After a pause, he barely controlled his temper and asked, "Where did you go just now?"

Sang Feiwan showed him the green pines in his hand. "I've been in the flower and plant room all along. Seeing the sleeping chamber empty, I brought a basin of green pines over."

Baili Duyue's expression was uncertain. "Did you... did you see me doing anything strange?"

Sang Feiwan suddenly smiled at his words, as if puzzled, he asked in return, "Lord has been in the main hall reviewing memorials, what... strange things could you have done?”

He deliberately slowed down the word "strange" in a slow tone, as if he was savoring a few different flavors.

Baili Duyue, for some reason, always felt that Sang Feiwan's gaze was too direct and seductive, making it hard to resist. Feeling awkward, he turned back into the hall and unconsciously touched his heated earlobe. However, a sudden sharp pain struck his ears, causing his steps to instinctively pause.

"..."

How could this happen?

Baili Duyue momentarily suspected that he was hallucinating. He frowned, carefully touched his ears again, and the pain became more distinct. He turned to look at the crystal mirror in the sleeping chamber, revealing a clear reflection of himself. There was a red mark on his ear, as if someone had bitten him.