62

Struggling to gather my bearings, I open my eyes to find myself hurtling toward the cold, hard floor. With a surge of desperation, I summon my air magic to cushion my fall, only to be met by the force of Arnoux's boot slamming into me. The impact sends me careening across the room, as a wave of agony washes over me as I groan in pain.

As I muster the strength to rise up, I realize that we're no longer outside but confined within a grand throne room. Blood tickles from my moth, but beige I can wipe it away, Arnoux's brutal attacked continued. His blow strikes my head, disorienting me further. Despite the searing pain, I once again attempt to stand up, only to have him crush my lingers beneath his boot, causing them to snap with a sickening crunch. "Ahhhh," tears mingled with blood on my face as I cry out in agony, but Arnoux only laughs, reveling in my suffering. His mocking laughter echoes through the throne room, a chilling reminder of how dangerous this man truly is.

Writing in agony, I cradle my broken fingers in trembling hands but Arnoux advanced mercilessly.

"Please, stop!" I plead, tears streaming down my cheeks as I cradle my broken fingers. Arnoux's laughter echoed cruelly in the room as he towers over me, "Stip? Why could I stop when we're barely even started?"
With trembling hands, I try to summon my magic, but his grip tightens crushing my efforts. "Let me go!" I gasp, struggling against his relentless hold. He leans in close his face contorted with malice, "You're just like your mother, always so defiant, you have to learn the hard way I guess." He sneers, his breath hot against my face.

"Fuck you!" I screamed, my voice raw with anguish and rage. "You're nothing but a monster!" His laughter echoes off the walls as he leans in closer, his eyes gleaming with sadistic delight. "Oh, I know," he whispers, his voice dripping with venom. "And you're going to learn just how much of a monster I can be."
The unknown woman steps forward, her gesture illuminated by the dim light of the room. She moves with a grace that sends shivers down my spine, her eyes cold and calculating. Arnoux gestures towards her with a cruel smirk, "We're about to have so much more fun, Kel'enas." He sneers his grip tightening around my throat. "Don't move," I try to move, to fight against him but Arnoux's command holds me in place. Despite his warning I can't help but struggle against the inevitable, each attempt met with another brutal blow.

With each push, my body slams against the unforgiving ground, the pain intensifying with each impact. Blood drips from my battered face, staining the cold stone beneath me.

I must all the strength that I have left, my muscles aching with the effort but Arnoux's rage knows no bounds. He continues his relentless assault, his face twisted in a mask of hatred and cruelty.
"You see, Kel'enas," Arnoux hisses, his grip fighting around my throat, "It's such a shame that my sister's blood is going to waste in you."

I struggle for breath, my vision seeming as darkness threatens to engulf me, I hear frantic attempts to open the door, but Arnoux's command holds firm.

The unknown woman nods at Arnoux's silent request, her lips moving in incantation. With a flick of her hand, she seals the door with magic, ensuring that no one will interrupt our twisted reunion.