18

In the radiant halls of Elara's castle, I find myself adorned in the tribe's colors, a gesture of respect that feels unfamiliar. Red and gold have always been my second skin, but today, the soft hues of Elara drape over me like a borrowed identity.

In the regal hallways of the Elara castle, the atmosphere is rich with anticipation. The maids have informed us of the forthcoming meeting with Elara's council, and the air is charged with a blend of apprehension and hope.

Killian and I walk side by side, silently traversing the labyrinthine passages. The castle's enchanting decor resonates with the Elara tribe's distinctive aesthetic. Soft, pastel hues surround us, a stark contrast to the more elegant tones of the Thundar tribe.

The maids guide us to the council chambers, a space steeped in tradition and ornate design. Elara's leaders await our arrival, each seated with an air of regality. The council members, draped in flowing robes adorned with intricate patterns, glance our way as we enter.

As the council deliberations begin, Prince Remington takes the lead, offering formal greetings. "Your Highness," he begins, addressing Rinwick and Stark, "we stand at the threshold of a new era. The destinies of our tribes converge, and it is through unity that we shall prevail."

Rinwick, with his dark hair and amber eyes, nods thoughtfully. "Indeed, Prince Remington. The potential for collaboration is evident, but we must navigate this path with caution."

Stark, the younger brother with grey eyes and a measured determination, adds, "The Elara tribe values its unique powers of illusion. How can we ensure a harmonious integration with the strengths of the Thundar tribe?"

Lars, with his charismatic charm, interjects with a playful smile. "Ah, the beauty of collaboration lies in the diversity of our strengths. We, the Wolfkins, we bring in power of healing and our wolves."

"Meanwhile my people, we bring in the shadows bending, blood bending and speaking to the dead.....and I am able to master all elements of each tribes." I added as all of them turned to look at General Serana and I.

Kieran, perceptive as always, observes the subtle dynamics. "The dance of diplomacy requires careful steps. Each tribe has its strengths, but it's the understanding of vulnerabilities that will strengthen our bond."

In the midst of the formalities, Killian stands by my side, a silent pillar of support. Our eyes meet briefly, a shared understanding that transcends the diplomatic façade. His presence, unspoken yet palpable, provides a grounding force amid the intricate choreography of tribal diplomacy.

As the discussion shifts to the proposed training regimen, General Serana engages in a back-and-forth with Rinwick and Stark. Taryn, the younger sister, interjects with infectious enthusiasm. "I'm eager to learn from your experiences," she says to the me, breaking through the formality with genuine curiosity.

"Are you in the army?" "She's too young." Stark adds in, "But perhaps you can still teach me how to master my illustrations?" "I can't." I simply say.

"Why not?" She questioned, "Because I'm not a teacher." The truth is I don't want to teach her something that could cause her pain or lead her the wrong way. "But you're Kel'enas of House Thundar-"

"Saying my full name won't change my mind. Perhaps your Elders can help you."
"Thats your full name?" Lars questioned with a questionable look.

"We don't have anymore Elders left in our tribe....all of them were killed during the war." Rinwick replie.
"Well I'm sorry but I can't. And yes Lars that is indeed my full name. I don't always go by 'Your Highness.'"

"The army-." I actively participates in deciding the curriculum, explaining the intricacies of Thundar's military strategy. Rinwick and Stark exchange glances, acknowledging the significance of the collaborative effort.

As the meeting concludes, Taryn expresses admiration for my  strength yet again. "Your resilience is inspiring. I hope to learn more from you," she says, adding a touch of spontaneity to the proceedings.
I tried my best to not show how much of this I wasn't able to endure but I simply said;
"Join the army, maybe than I would teach you but no army no teaching, got it?"

Outside, under the radiant sun and amidst the scent of Elara flowers, the tribes begin to forge bonds that extend beyond tradition and history. The collaborative efforts set the stage for unity, and the delicate dance of diplomacy continues to unfold.