53

I decided to take a moment for myself by the lake in the backyard. The air is cool, and the moonlight is reflecting off the water's surface, creating a mesmerizing scene. It was peace here, everyone was asleep or tried to give me a little bit a space.

A sudden wave of butterflies filled my stomach and the smell of fresh wood filled my nose as I sense Killian's presence, and I turn to see him leaning against a tree, clad in his Wolfkin tribe armor. It feels weird seeing him in his tribe's armor and what its color represent. "You look different in the armor." I remark softly, unable to look away. He was breath taking.

He glances down at himself, and than back up at me with a hint of remorse in his eyes. "I am sorry that my tribe's color has left a traumatic experience with you and your people." He says sincerelyZ

I managed to form a small smile and pat the space beside me. "Come and sit with me."
He joins me by the lakeside, the moon casting a gentle glow around us.

He settles down beside me, concern evident in his eyes as he asks; "Are you okay Kel'enas?" I simply offer him a small smile and assure him that I am. "It's just....I'm thinking about my people, I'm wondering how they've been since I left. Ever since I've been 11, they always came first, above all." I let out a sigh as I shook my head, "I am sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" He asks softly, "Because I shouldn't bother with such things....it's not lady like of me." I let out a small chuckle.
"Don't apologize," he simply adds, as he draws in closer, his eyes searching me.

"I want to hear about your tribe, about everything that's on your mind. Your concerns are important to me. You are important to me." His words warm my heart, and I can't help but smile at him. I feel a sense of comfort in his presence, knowing that he's there to listen whenever I need him. As I gaze into his beautiful black eyes, I realize that I never truly felt like this before.

As his hand gently brushes against the scar on the left side of my face, I feel a surge of emotions coursing through me. There's a sense of vulnerability in allowing him to touch such a visible reminder of my past, but at the same time, I trust him completely, which should scare me, but it doesn't. His touch is gentle, reassuring, and I find myself drawn closing to him.

Our eyes lock, and in the moment, it feels like time has stood still. I can sense the intensity of his gaze, his silent understanding of the pain and strength behind the scar. And then, as if drawn by an invisible force, our lips meet in a kiss that ignites a fire in me.

"Killian" a moan escapes me, as I deepened the kiss.
His lips are soft against mine, and the kiss is filled with passion and hunger, a longing that has been building between us. I pull him closer savoring the feeling of his hands on my skin, and mine on his hair, the warmth of his body pressed against mine. It's a moment of pure connection, of losing ourselves in each other's arms, and for a flatting instant, the whole world just fades away, leaving only us two.

The kids deepens, becoming more and more urgent and fervent, as I get on top of him, straddling him. Feeling of heat between us intensify. His hands find their way to my hips, pulling me closer, and I can his desire mirrored in his touch.

Without breaking the kiss, he tries to slip his hands under my shirt, sending a shiver down my spine. I can't help but moan softly, the sensation of his touch igniting a primal desire within me.

Everything else seems to fade away in that moment, leaving only the overwhelming need to be closer to him, to feel his skin against mine.

"I want you," he whispers against my skin, his breath hot against my neck, "I want to make you mine, in every fucking way that's possible, I want to mark you as mine so that everyone can smell my scent on you." His words send a thrill through me.

As his lips move from mine to my neck, I let out a soft moan, unable to contain the pleasure his touch is bringing me . His hands explores my body.

"My woman, my Queen, to hell what anyone else thinks."

His lips leaves a trail of fire on my skin as he bites down gently on the sensitive spot between my shoulder and neck. A moan escapes my lips at the sensation, and I feel a rush of desire coursing through me.

A chuckle escapes me, "That'll leave a mark." I added but he doesn't seem to care, "Let all see it," he returns to the same spot, blowing on it gently, sending a shiver down my spine. His actions are both seductive and a little bit painful, and I can't help but smile in response.

As he licks the spot where he had bitten me, I feel surge of warmth spreading through me. His Touch ID electrifying, I find myself lost in the intensity of the moment.

"Killian, please," I whisper, my voice thick with desire. He grins at my plea, enjoying the effect that he had on me. "Please what Kel?"

But when I stop kissing him and look into those dark eyes, my own filled with longing, he see the raw need reflected I then. His expression softens, and he caresses my cheeks gently, his toxin sending shivers down my spine once more.

I lean into his touch, the feeling of warmth radiating off of him, "I want you." I whispered as I gaze into his eyes.

His some widens at my words, "Are you sure?" He asks, wanting confirmation.
"Are you honestly going to make a Queen ask again?" I tenses him,
"It doesn't matter that you're the Queen of Thundar, I will always ask. So are you sure my Queen?"
I nod, my desire evident in my eyes as I assure him, "Yes, I want you."

He responds immediately as he pulls me closer and kissing me passionately once again.

"You shall get what you want my Queen."