54

As we move towards my room, locked in the intense embrace, our lips are still intertwined in a passionate kiss. As I manage to open the door, we step inside, eager to be alone together. With a swift motion, he closes the door behind us, shutting out the rest of the world from our little private space. He presses me against the door, his kiss growing more urgent as he deepens the embrace. My fingers fumble as I tried to get him out of his armor, eager to feel his skin against mine once more. His hands cups my cheeks, holding me close as our lips meet once again.

He pauses for a moment, concern flickering in his eyes, as he asks once again, "Say the word, and I'll stop my Queen,"

"Don't stop," With a determined nod, I affirm my decision, prompting him to retrieve the pills. Without a second thought, I swallow one down, eager to get this show moving.

His laughter fills the room as he watches me take the pill, and I join in, feeling light-hearted and carefree in his presence. With the pill still lingering on my lips, I pull him closer, craving the warmth of his embrace and lips. Ignoring the medication, I press my lips to his.

With a gentle touch, he lifts my shirt, leaving me in only my pants. I meet his gaze with a smile, feeling a rush of anticipation running though me. As he leans in to kiss my neck once more, I let out a soft moan, my hand rising to cast a spell that envelopes the room in silence.

His with help, I get out of my pants, feeling his warmth against my skin, returning the gesture, I unzip his pants, our hands moving in unison as we explore each other's bodies as if it was the first time.

His arms wraps around my waist, pulling me closer as we kiss once again, my lips hurting just a little bit but I was lost in the intensity of the moment.

He sweeps me into his arms, and I immediately wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bed, laying me down gently. Our lips find each other once again, but then his kisses trail down my body.

I inhale sharply as he kisses my shoulder and chest, his touch sending shivers down my spine. His lips continue their journey, moving lower and lower until he reaches my most sensitive area. With a gentle touch, he removes my underwear and then with care, he lifts my leg and places it over his shoulder, sending waves of anticipation through me.

He places a soft kiss on my leg, sending a thrill of anticipation through my body. "Killian," I whisper his name, and he continues, his tongue exploring every inch of my most intimate part. The sensation is overwhelming, and I can feel myself getting more and more turned on.

As he continues, I can't but moan, and I quickly slap a hand to my mouth, and he quickly grabs my hand and moves it away. "I want to hear those sweet little sounds coming out of those beautiful lips,"

"Killian, you're killing me, I feel like everyone will hear us," "So let them, matter of fact let the whole tribe of Sythra hear." I laugh a little, as he continued on.

My hands instinctively finding its way into his hair, urging him to go faster. He complies, and soon, his fingers join his tongue. "Fuck, I think-"

"Don't think, just feel it baby, cum for me." With his words ringing in my ears, I finally reach the peak of pleasure washing through me, "Killian!" Crying out his name as waves of ecstasy wash over me. "That's it beautiful, let them all hear." It's an intense, mind blowing moment, and I'm lost in the sensation of it all.

I pull him up to me, my lips hungry for his, and he meets my kiss with equal fervor. "I want all of you," I whisper in between kisses, and he chuckles softly, "Relax my Queen, tonight I'm all yours." "I'm all relaxed, perhaps it's you that needs a bit of relaxation?" I tease,
We share a laugh, and I trail my hand beneath the sheets, finding his member.