56

Throughout the ride to the rally, my mind is whirlwind of emotions, swirling with the weight of recent events playing over and over in my mind. "Are you okay, Your Majesty." General Serana asks with a worried expression, "Of course, I am fine," I dismiss her concern with a reassuring smile, determined to maintain the facade of composure.

As we reach the rally, Xander's words echoed in the background as I struggled to regain focus. It not til Serana's touch that brings me back to the present, as I realize everyone's eyes are on me.

With a deep breath, I shed the illusion veiling my true identity to the crowd.

"We are saved, the gods are among us," they shouted as I take a step to the front of the crowd keeping my voice calm and collected.

"We want those who are able to fight, both gifted and ungifted alike, we all want this 8 year war to end. Enough of our people, family and friends have died, so that's what we need everyone who is willing to join our fight against Admiral Arnoux."

"War against those beast," one rebel yells, "There's four individuals from the Wolfkin's tribe that are willing to work with us and touch us how to properly fight against their kind, but we could need you guys to also be able to welcome them with open arms without wanting to harm them," I spoke as tension broke in the crowd,

Stepping forward, I take control of the situation, calming their fears and worry, "I know how you feel, at first I was a bit worried to work with them, but it's been nearly 7 months and we've made progress...up in west, the Elara are working with the Thundar's army in unity, and yes they's been times where they can't seem to see eye to eye on things like Stark and I, but we put our differences aside and we're working alongside each other."

"So I ask if you guys are willing to do the side, to not judge those four men but accept them into this alliance that we are trying to form so that we can work together and take down their own people and tribe, and give you guys back your lands."

"Hell yeah, hail Queen Kel'enas of House Thundar." One revolutionist member yells

A simply smile formed onto my face as I looked around us as each and everyone is willing to work together.