50

I woke up to a crisp morning, the air tinged with the promise of warm day ahead of us.

Master didn't waste any time, as she decided that we should train today. Everyone around the breakfast table was speechless to her demand. "Surly you don't think that that's a little bit absurd? To train after what she endured in the last couple of days?" Serana, quickly steps in as if to come to my defense.

"The war is coming real soon, would you want your Queen to be weak in the face of our enemies?" Everyone was quiet, we all knew that Master was right, but yet I also understood where Serana was coming from. "No? I didn't think so. Met me outside in a five." She adds in as she quickly stands up and walks outside.

"Please give me the order and I'll gladly kill her." Serana spits out, "I agree with General Serana." Killian charms in, "Me too." Stark the calm headed of the group adds in.

I simply shake my head, "There will no killing of anyone.....and she's right, I can't be weak." "You're not weak." Xander, out of everyone finally speaks as everyone turns to look at us both.

It is still awkward between us but I just need time to heal properly and have a word with him. "Thank you...? But I better go and train."

Determination filled my head, as I head out to train with Master, the sun casting a golden glow over the training grounds.

As we spar with each other, beads of sweat formed on my brow, the heat of the sun intensifying our exercise. "Your posture is wrong. Fit it." Master remarked as I wobbled after taking in a big hit, "My legs still ache it's probably-" she cuts me off with a simple hand gesture, indicating that she didn't need or want to hear my reply.

She knows how much I hate being dismissed. "Now your back isn't straight. Fit it." I stand up straight, feeling exhausted, "Again." She yells as we continue to spar, with me blocking her hits, I try to hit her back but she moves away too quickly.

"You're holding back." "I'm not." I replied, denying holding back because I was simply tired and my body ached, and my heart was pounding with frustration at her every little remarks.

But Master's insults only escalated, "Is that honestly how you plan on fighting Admiral Arnoux? Wondering King Xander got the best of you, and left you in such state." Did she just call him King?

My anger ignites like a storm brewing with me. How could she use what had occurred as a way to teach me?

The winds pick, swirling around us as I channeled my earth magic to bind Master's limbs into the ground. The ground beneath trembling with my power.

The commotion draws the others outside, "You're weak, and sleeping with Killian has changed you! Made you lose focus!" My cheeks burn with embarrassment, not of Killian but how Master just aired out my business to the whole group.

The sun seems dim, shadows lengthening as my humiliation deepens. But I retaliate with my blood magic, a surge of adrenaline coursed through me, drowning out the world around me.
"Stop." Serana voice pierced though the chaos but I couldn't stop myself.

I could feel the weight of my emotions bearing down on me, the air heavy with tense as I struggle to maintain control.

I feel my body convulse, my hands spasming uncontrollably as I struggle to maintain the spell, "Please Kel'enas , stop." Killian's voice calls out to me but I couldn't stop myself.

Amidst the chaos, Killian, Serana and Xander rush to my side, concern washing over them as I collapse.

The world around me spins, my sense overwhelmed by the storm of rage that is within. The warmth of the sun fades away, as it's replaced with a chilling fear gripping my heart at the loss of control of my powers.

"I've got you," Killian's words rang louder than anything else, as he picked me up and carried me away.