Chapter-(554)What are the mistakes done by us in acceptance of ...?

What are the mistakes done by us in acceptance of unification with Paramatma?

भगवीतनां वियोगो मे न हि सर्वात्मना क्वचित।

आत्मत्वात्, भक्तवश्यत्वात्, सत्यवाकत्त्वात् स्वभावतः।।

When Uddhavji went to Vraj with a message of Shri Krishna for all the Vrajvasi, he told Gopis that, O Gopi! I am not separated from you ever for a moment. If I am with you how can you all be separated from one? Your body is made with five elements - sky, air, fire ,water ,earth and your Gyanendriya , your mind , Pran ,Buddhi, intellect sense .Iam the base of all . If I do any movement ,how could you live without me? We are not separated. I am sitting in your heart comfortable so open your inner eyes, awaken your consciousness and find me within you.

ध्यायतो विषयान् पुंसः संगस्तेषूपजायते।

संगात् संजायते कामः कामात् क्रोधोङभिजायते।।

If you are enlighten,you will see me everywhere and whenever we live is Gokol for us.

Generally while doing Sadhana a Sadhak tries to involve his mind and intellect into the Swaroop of Paramatma but we are not getting involved with Paramatma by heat.Just like an artist performing his role on the stage becomes a king or a joker and does acting ,but he remembers all the time that he is not a king or a joker but a person having a different name and his family Every Sadhak Should remember that he has come here to perform his role allotted to him by Paramatma following his pastbirth's karma and when the show tie is over ,he has to remain in his original Swaroop .The mistakes done by a person is that when acting on the stage of world he forgets that the drama would end after a fixed time and he has to go back to his original roe of home.

We are the part of Paramatma whenever we are in heaven or hell in any yoni as a human being, bird ,animals, insects or plants and trees but we have to surrender to Paramatma all our pride and ego but a person cannot be free from attachment to Sansar and remains ignorance with his Rajas and Tamas virtues he wanted to remain busy either in doing different activities to entertain him ,or his beloveds or he would fell into envy and jealousy ,revenge and quarrels with others When a person falls in to Vikars of Tamas virtues ,they would be punished and purified by Paramatma because they take birth in TIRYAK YONI –ADHAM YONIS

आसुरीं योनिमापन्ना मूढा जन्मनि जन्मनिस।

मामप्राप्यैवकौन्तेय ततो यान्त्यधमां गतिम् ।।

That stupid person does not desire to attain Paramatma and remains involved in Sansar with all his Rajas and Tamas virtues repeatedly roams in the yoni of birds and animals.

Paramatma is complete in his own .We are a part of him and separated from its Virat Swaroop .It is natural to be attracted by the greater part to attract the smaller and minor part towards him. There is nothing unscientific but the wall of illusion of Sansar and its PADARTH creates obstacles. A person sees that he has control over the Sun, Moon, Stars or sky. He is blessed with grains, fruits, and vegetables by nature. He knows well that whatever he is using for his sensory entertainment is not created by him. Paramatma has created this universe first before he created life in water,land and in the air. Then he thinks him a doer and becomes arrogant with pride and ego.He tries to rule over world but he cannot control his  mind and intellect.He cannot divet his senses to Paramatma he tries to accumulate more and more wealth to feel happiness.Our five senses and mind attract various things for their entertainment. Our senses and mind are attracted by Prakruti and hence we think our  families , parents, land , palaces our real  property. Though a person knows that Paramatma is full of mercy. He would not try to attain his surrenderance but remains involved in the accumulation of perishable things of Sansar, is his mistake.

ज्ञानविज्ञानतृप्तात्मा कूटस्यतो विजितेन्द्रियः।

युक्त इत्युच्यते योगी समलोष्टाश्मकाञ्चनः।।

A wise full of knowledge of Para and Apara is a contended soul. He would not be unsteady in joy or sorrow, he would be free from Vikars all the negativities and he should have control over his senses. He knows Sansar is unreal and hence he thinks gold, stone or clay as equal and this kind of yogi is known as yogasiddhi but when a person behaves stupidly, lives under the spell of his senses , dances according to the tune of his mind and senses , thinks all the time about entertaining his senses is pretending.

कर्मेन्द्कियाणि संयम्य य आस्ते मनसा स्मरन्।

इन्द्रियार्थान् विमूढात्मा मिथ्याचारः स उच्यते।।

But thinks about Holy Scriptures a determined Tapasvi-who does penance and a devotee who surrenders to Paramatma along with this mind and intellect can overcome all the obstacles on the way to feel unification with Paramatma.

When a person feels joy in favorable situation and gets upset in unfavorable situation he is not considered Steady inwardly. When he is appreciated by others he feel blessed and when he feels rejected on any criticism on his deeds or behavior he is not steady inwardly. All these up and downs of life create different mental situations of a person is because of the existence of trio virtues of Prakruti. Satva Rajas and Tams virtues of Prakruti; Satva enlightens our heart with true knowledge, Rajas creates involvement in various activities and Tamas creates attachment to Sansar and this MOHA becomes the cause of conflict.

ध्यायतो विषयान् पुंसः सङ्गस्तेषूपजायते।

सङ्गात सञ्जायते कामः कामात् क्रोधोङभिजायते।।

When a person thinks about the entertainment of senses, he gets involved in perishable entertainment and his desire to entertain his senses increases day by day when he is not getting his desired things, he feels angry about his weakness and feels jealous of those who could attain them. This jealousy becomes envy and he forgets all the previous good deeds of others and becomes selfish and self-centered, all the Vikars enter in his mind and he becomes greedy.

When his greed increases, all the perishable things and achievements become more important to him than the welfare of others and he gets distracted from Paramatma. A person becomes a slave of his desire to accumulate more and more to entertain his senses at any cost.His mind and intellect get enveloped with Moha drags him away from good deeds and Paramatma. He could not surrender to Paramatma. But Paramatma is there waiting for all the Jivatma departed from is Virat Swaroop to come back to him. Just like a mother longs for a child to go outside to play and does not return till the evening. In Shrimad Bhagavatam Paramatma says that I am not independent . I am depending on my devotees.

अहं भक्तपराधीनो ह्यस्वतन्त्र इव द्विज।

साधुभिर्गस्तह्रदयो भक्तैर्भक्तजनप्रियः।(श्रीमद् भागवतम्)

I love my devotees. They have complete authority over my heart. But we have given authority to Prakruti and Prakruti with its trio virtues drags us to perishable Sansar and perishable things.This is the mistake done by us  . Then let us know how to overcome our weaknesses from our great God and Jagat Guru Lord Shri Krishna..Om Tat Sat...