Chapter-(476) Why do we not have faith in Paramatma?

Why do we not have faith or why are we not ready to believe in Paramatma?

Even though we have seen miracles in every element, everywhere, every day and night; and still we do not surrender to Almighty?

Arjun says,

एवम् एतत् परमेश्वर AEVAM AETAT HE PARMESHWAR

O, God! Are you the same as you have described yourself as the root cause, BIJAM of ever-living and nonliving? Do you really exist after every Pralay? Though I have heard from your mouth everything, I am now out of illusion but I want to see your Divine Swaroop.

Here lies the tragedy of the human mind. Even though he sees Paramatma in front of him, he hears GITA GYAN From HIM, he still has doubts about his form and existence. Hence Tulsidasji begs Ram to implant faith in him.

राम – भरोसो, राम –बल,राम-नाम-विश्वास।

सुमिरत सुभ मंगल कुसल,माँगत तुलसीदास ।।(तुलसी दोहावली)

Tulsidasji begs for only steady faith in HIM, Strength from HIM, and trust in the recitation of Ram –Nam Jap karma because only Ram Nam can bless us all the welfare and well-being in this world.

As Paramatma is the BIJ, he is the creator, Saviour, and destructor. There is no other cause of the creation of this universe

VASNA VASYDEVSYA वासना वासुदेवस्य वासितं भुवनत्रयम्।

Paramatma multiplied himself in billions of forms and created this universe, galaxies, seas. He is in the form of Brahma, ARTH, Dharma, karma, Spirituality, AADI BHUT, AADI DAIVA, AADI YAGNA. He is in every particle of the universe and Sansar but Sansar does not exist within him. He is NIRLAP as a lotus that does not get wet living in the mud and water. He himself remains aloof from everything. He is in the form of truth and untruth. As you told me, O god Krishna! entire Sansar is within a particle of your entire existence. I want to see that Swaroop of Paramatma. As you told me that you being my chariot driver drives according to my desire, I wish to see your Divine Swaroop . You told me about all your VIBHUTIS and still, you added that these are not all  Your VIBHUTIS is endless. Hence I want to see all your endless Swaroop द्रष्टुम् इच्छसि ...and Shri Krishna says to Arjun that now you can see all my Swaroop, as I told you to ask for whatever you want to see .when Shri Krishna says that the entire universe exists in a particle of VIBHUTI Arjun could not understand how a little human Swaroop of Shri Krishna could hold the entire universe. Hence he told here , Arjun to see that only Swaroop.

Here again, we see human nature.  When we heard about something new, strange, or unbelievable things, we want to justify it through our other senses. Is it true? What I heard ...show me, Give me Demonstration. Arjun requested Shri Krishna if you think that I can see your Swaroop, please bless me with DARSHANAM of that Swaroop . If I am not able to see it, please bless me with the power and strength to see it as you are the only power bank of AASTANG YOGA. Whether it may be Gyan yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raj Yoga, Hath Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Laya Yoga, Gyan, Bhakti, and Karma Yoga. Bless me to see your Swaroop that exists even after PRALAY in SARG after SARG and yug after yug.

In Uddhav Gita When Yudhisthira went to Bhishma to know how to be eligible for salvation after killing of all his relatives. Bhishma told him that

नवैकादशञ्चत्रीन्भावान्भूतेषु येन वै।

ईक्षेताथैकमप्येषु तज्ज्ञानं मम निश्र्चितम्।।(उद्धव गीता-14-14)

I consider that the knowledge implies that one who can see the nine elements as Prakruti, Purusham, Mahat i.e. cosmic intelligence, Ahamkar, Pride and ego and five Tanmatras with eleven organs from which five organs of action, KARMENDRIYA five organs of knowledge GYANENDRIYA and MANAS, the mind along with five elements as earth, water, fire, air and ether and three virtues as Satva, Rajas and Tamas, he could understand everything in this universe. This knowledge becomes the cause of realization as he could understand the process of emerging, sustaining, and destruction of everything in what a person sees feels, or hears through his senses in every Yug. And hence Paramatma blessed Arjun and allow him to show his VIRAT SWAROOP in which he could see all the Swaroop he has taken till now and he is going to take in the future. They are of different colors, as white-yellow, blue, red . They are of different sizes, bodies, small and big, large, extra large, and so on...just a part of the land is a part of the entire earth. This Virat Swaroop is also a part of the unlimited incredible and endless Swaroop of Paramatma. But nobody can see it even when Paramatma takes Avtar everybody living with him does not accept him as God as Kansa or Rawan, Hiranyakashyapu or Duryodhan.

The fact is that Arjun begs to see only a particle of Paramatma's Swaroop which holds the entire universe but when Paramatma is pleased with his devotee, he blesses him with the showers of gifts and shows him millions and billions of trillions Swaroop. When a devotee having eight virtues as intelligence, royal birth, knowledge of Shastra, control over his senses, speaks less, does charities, and remains thankful to all, can be blessed by Paramatma . Vidur Niti says ;

अभिप्राय यो विदित्वा तु भर्तुः सर्वाणि कार्याणि करोत्यतन्द्री।

वक्ता हितानामनुरक्त आर्यः शक्तिज्ञ आत्मेव सोङनुकम्प्यः।।25।।

A person who knows well what his boss desires and follows his instructions accomplishes his allotted task carefully without being lazy, kills everything in a sweet and manner full speech who loves and remains honest to his own conscious and follow rules of best mannerism with good character who knows his strength and weaknesses well, he is always blessed by the boss and the king, then how could Paramatma abandon him. Arjun is a good pupil having all the above virtues described by Vidurji so he is the favorite one of Jagat Guru even if a Sadhak learns Vedas and Purans, Upanishad and Sukta he is considered as an ABHYUSHUDDHI because he could not understand Bhagavad LILA. A desire to help the needy by charity, speaking and talking in a way that could not hurt anybody, to believe and having faith in Paramatma's existence, and to respect all the elders, parents, Guru are signs of a divine character Arjun is blessed with the virtues and here Shri Krishna now wants to show him various kinds of Varna, and figures, shapes of various kinds of JIVATMA in his own Swaroop

Then what should one do as the right path of salvation?

Let us surrender to Shri Krishna and quench our thirst....