chapter-(565) How to understand coordination of a triangle?

(565) How to understand coordination of a triangle of  Sansar, Jivatma and Paramatma?

द्वाविमो पुरुषो लोके क्षरश्र्चाक्षर एव च।

क्षरः सर्वि भूतानि कूटस्थोङ7र उच्यते।।

Lord Shri Krishna says that the entire universe is created by living and non- living elements. All the bodies of eighty -four yonis are KSHR and the soul existing within the body as my part is AKSHAR. If a person sincerely tries to acquire knowledge of Vedas ,Paramatma blesses him with his infinite compassion to come out from the maze of ignorance .योङसो सर्वैर् वेदैर् गीयते Four Vedas, Vedant, Sutras, Upanishads and Purans praise powers and virtues of Paramatma is known in one word OM.

सर्वे वेदा यत्पदमामनन्ति तपाँसि सर्वाणि च यद्वदन्ति।

यदिच्छन्तो ब्रह्मचर्यं चरन्ति तत्ते पदँसंग्रहेण ब्रवीम्योमित्येतत् ।।(kathopanishad 1-2-15)

A Karmayogi tries to attain Paramatma through different activities but it is difficult to remain free from the desire of fruits. A Gyan Yogi tries to attain Paramatma through knowledge of Vedas and Vedant with Vyakaran, Niyukti etc. The motive is one to know Purna Purushottam Paramatma. Vedant Sutra supports this theory by saying तत् तु समन्वयात् According to Vedant Sutra a person can acquire knowledge of his relation with Paramatma in three ways. He could follow Ashtanga Yoga and meditate to attain SAYUJYA MUKTI. He should follow KARMA YOGA by following Sva- Dharma without expecting any fruits of his karma.While doing any kriya a person has to select his way from both; what he should do according to the advice and order of Veda and what he likes to do according to his monkey mind.

श्रेयश्र्च प्रेयश्र्च मनुष्यमेतस्तौ संपरीत्य विविनक्ति धीरः।

श्रेयो हि धीरोङभि प्रेयसो वृणीते प्रेयो मन्दो योगक्षेमाद्वृणीते ।।

A wise takes decision after testing both, understand the differences, fixes his goals by avoiding his distraction of Sansar and select what is to be done by the order of Vedas and not to do what his monkey mind drags him to do, while a foolish gets fascination to do what he likes to do to entertain his senses.

We see everything including our body as a perishable one. Our Sthula Sharir is made by five elements sky, wind, fire, water and earth and they are perishable. Our Shukshm Sharir is made by ten senses, five Pran, mind, and intellect totally seventeen elements. Our nature, our karma, Sanskar, culture and ignorance create our Karan Sharir and they all are perishable elements.

In Bhagvad Gita Kshar is described as -masculine gender and perishable ADHIBHUT, KARMAKSHETRA MAHAD BRAHM YONI and Apara Prakriti as feminie gender. and described as JIVBHOOT SANATAN-Masculine gender while Mahad Brahm as neutral gender .

Akshar is described as JIVBHUTAH as masculine gender,JIVBHOOTAAM is feminine gender and ADHYATMA -Netrual gender by the name of Para Prakruti ADHYATMAM as netral gender. PARA prakriti ,ADHYATM ,ADHIDAIVA , KSHETRAGYA ,Garbh, Bij (BIJANAN BIJO AHAM) are AKSHAR-SOUL While the Swaroop of Purna Purushottam is described by the name of Aham Brahm. Adhiyagna MAM , AKSHAR, PITA, SARVA JIVANAM .He is Bharta describing Masculine gender Gati the feminine gender and Shravanam as NAPUSAKLING as Purushottam.