Chapter- (484) Why do all feel fear looking at VIRAT Swaroop of...?

(484)

Why do all feel fear looking at VIRAT Swaroop of Paramatma?

We cannot see a single Rudra Swaroop of nature as a pandemic, flood, drought then how can anyone face all the disasters at the same time?

Mundakopanishad says;

दिव्यो ह्यमूर्तः पुरुषः सबाह्याभ्यन्तरो ह्यः।

अप्राणो ह्यमनाः शुभ्रो ह्यक्षरात्परतः।।2।।

Purush Paramatma is Divine and eternal. He is Nirakar. He exists outside as well as the inner side of every soul. He has no birth and he has no Pran and Mind. He is pure and beyond Maya-the illusion of Sansar. He is beyond anything and everything hence we say him as PARATAR परतर and a knowledgeable person advises us to be steady and concentrate on that PARATAR SWAROOP स्वरुप of Paramatma as PARATARE CHETचेत: SAMADHIYATAM This Purna Paramatma cannot be visualized by CHARM CHAKSHU. He is beyond space and time. He needs no senses, mind, or intelligence to be enlightened as he is self –illuminating. He is Divya as he is not a subject of mind and Buddhi. He is omnipresent. As the sky cannot be divided by walls or borders Soul cannot be divided. He is beyond space and time. Soul has no birth and no death. He is the one and unique. He has no VIKAR and nothing can destroy the soul.

नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावकः।

न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शेषयति मारुतः।।

No weapon can cut it, no fire can bunt it, no water can drown it no wind can sweep it .The soul is beyond MAHAT TATVA. It is beyond Maya. He is beyond Purush in the form of Paramatma.He is on the topmost and he has the one and only destination for all Jivatma as Kathopnishad says;

महतः परमव्यक्तमव्यक्तापुरुषः परः ।

पुरुषान्न परं किंचिंत्सा काष्ठा सा परा गतिः।। (1-3-11)

A knowledgeable person concentrates his mind in that Brahm thinking that Í am the part of Paramatma and I am separated for a while whatever I see in this Sansar is not fact. The truth is that I am a traveler and I have to go back to my real Home from where I come, hence he tries to see the soul as a complete Brahma-PURNATMA.पूर्णात्मा सुसमीक्ष्यताम्

And think that I am the actor, the director has created a scene on the stage of the world. I am acting and I am the audience.I am the sufferer and I have created the reason for my suffering but I am independent and free from five elements I am complete as I am a part of eternity. And I know that there is only one God who dwells in all the livings, invisible and full of suspense. He is omnipresent. As Upanishad says

एको देवः सर्वभूतेषु गूढः सर्वव्यापी सर्वभूतान्तरात्मा ।

कर्माध्यक्षः सर्वभूताधिवासः साक्षी चेता केवलो निर्गुण्यश्र्च।।(श्र्वे.उ.6-11)

The soul dwells in all the livings, from a little ant to great dinosaurs. He is the witness of Karma of all the livings. He dwells within everybody but he is not enveloped by anything. He is pure, active, and without any virtue as Satva, Rajas, and Tamas. The soul is one but we see his manifestation in all the livings because he is a part of eternal Brahm. He is beyond our Mind and Buddhi We cannot see Him. We can feel his presence with every heartbeat; inhaling and exhaling with our breathing. We listen to his voice if we are pure and our mind is crystal clear. We feel his warmth in the form of NINDRADevi, sleep in the night. We cannot live without sleep. Sleep is half-death and we forget about our pain and sorrow, diseases and body aches, our sins, our misdeeds. When we wake up in the morning we become conscious again. Who controls our body and internal system of digestion, respiration? He is Soul and when he abandons our body, the body ends in ashes either we burnt or we fill the earth and dig it deep down...

When Arjun realizes that he is a part of Paramatma as other livings too, why should he afraid of Virat Swaroop of Paramatma . Paramatma says him that

ममैवांशो जीवलोके जीवभूतः सनातनः।

मनःषष्ठानीन्द्रियाणि प्रकृति स्थानि कर्षति।।( 15-7)

Whatever you see in this Sansar as living am ME; Soul is my ANSH Swaroop of eternal but when it enters the body, meets with Prakruti, it creates attraction to our senses and we consider our body and wealth, relation and properties, palaces and land as our own and this web of illusion creates confusion for Jivatma as he feels joy and sorrow, pain and fear, fear of separation with persons and things. Every person knows that Paramatma in different forms stays within HIM. And make him feel HIS presence whenever a person is in need of heavenly support against loss of persons, property, fear of Ghosts, his own sins -unknown fear of death and disaster

Arjun saw eleven Rudra, twelve Aaditya, Eight Vasu , two Ashwinikumar with thirty-nine Marud Gana as discussed in the previous chapter. He sees how twelve Sadhya as described in VAYUPURAN sixth Adhyaya, fifteenth- sixteenth verses. They are MAN, ANUMANTA, PRAN, NAR, YAN, CHITTI, HAY, NAY, HANS, NARAYA, PRABHAV and  VIBHU . He sees ten VISHWADEV as described in thirty first and second verses of Vayu Puran as KARTU, DAKSH, SHRAV, SAT, KAL, KAM , YUTI, KURUVAN, PRATHVAN and AROCHMAN . He sees now seven PITTAR too as described in SHIV Puran Sixty-third Adhyaya second verse as KAVYAVAH, ANATMA, SOM, YAM, ARYAMA, AGNIVANTA and BAHIRSHAT. Pittar are described as USHMASHA as they eat only hot food served to them. Gandharva are born to Kashyap's wife Muni, Prabha and Arishta. Gandharva are said to be masters of music and they sing songs and prayer in heaven Swarga Lok for Devtas .Yaksh are born to wife of Kashyap named Khasa. Those who are rivals and enemies of Devta are considered as A-SUR, DAITYA and DANAV. Kapil is considered as Siddha .All these Devtas are parts -limbs of Virat Swaroop but Arjun is afraid as he saw Vikral Swaroop of Paramatma as Virat Swaroop has uncountable and endless mouth full of peace and fall of fury. He has eyes full of peace and full of anger big and small in various sizes as round, broad long and Vakra. His hands and legs are strange .His stomach is not even. They are big and small and strange in appearance .His beard is very dangerous as lions mare. Arjun is going to be confused, he is about to faint, he becomes full of sorrow and fear with sadness He talks about fear of trio-world. But he himself is afraid.

When we are afraid of anything .We repeatedly scream as Lion, lion or Ghost, ghost. Previously he was full of joy by looking at Virat Swaroop now he is afraid as Paramatma envelopes everything; sky and ten directions, land and oceans and Arjun could see nothing but Him. He lost his patience and peace after seeing the Vikral Swaroop .He feels that Maha kal is going to absorb everything and so he is afraid as he wants to know the result of war of Mahabharat when he saw Kal Swaroop of Paramatma, he could not accept total destruction of his family.

When Sanjay was also looking at Virat Swaroop, Why is he not afraid?

Let us know from our great God and Jagat Guru Shri Krishna.....