Chapter-( 477) What should we do for liberation?

(477)

What should we do for liberation?

Rishi Chanakya says;

वाचः शौचं च मनसः शौचमिन्द्रियनिग्रहः ।

सर्वभूते दया शौचं एतच्छौत्रं पराङर्थिनाम् ।। (7-20)

According to Rishi Chanakya, human life is meant for liberation. Five virtues are essential for liberation. They are purity of speech, purity of mind, control over senses, and compassion for all the livings and intention of doing welfare to others. If a person can follow all the above virtues, he could be eligible for salvation. In the war of Mahabharat, all the Jivatma who died got salvation as they got the punishment of their karma in their life-span but when the entire mass follows vices and the environment of earth and health of Spiritual mentality gets worsened, sting operation becomes essential. PRALAY  प्रलय is the end of Sarga but Pandemic and natural disasters every now and then are the warning bells to mankind to abandon unhealthy and ungrateful ways and manners of living and hurting others and harming nature.

But Paramatma saves all who are blessed with the blessings of parents, Guru, and elders. Chanakya Niti says;

उपसर्गेङन्यचक्रे च दुर्भिक्षे च भयावहे।

असाधुजनसम्पर्के यः पलायति स जीवति ।। (3-19)

Prakruti punishes all the livings in the forms of natural disasters, they may be draught or flood, riots or war, pandemic or epidemic and the person who abandons the company of mean people and abandons everything and surrender to Paramatma could be survived from the month of death. A wise person should give up the company of the wrong people. A wise person should abandon the place where there is no control of the king over his people and where there is a boss is not just and impartial and incompetent to protect his subjects. A knowledgeable person should immediately leave that place where there is a pandemic but if he sticks to the attachment to the company of bad persons, earns income from unjust sources, and sticks to the place full of indiscipline, he could not be survived as they are dangerous for one's life and limbs. A person in a bad company loses his senses, and his right Karma, as in the company of Duryodhan Karna speaks the rough language and supports his misbehaviors. A person under the obligation of the king, boss, or a criminal-minded employer earns income which is not a result of his hard-working but dishonesty to all the other livings and nature. Hence, he is eligible for punishment, and a person who sticks to a place where the king is cruel and not just, he is surely going to be punished for his wrong decision like the story of a blind city, a blind king and a stupid subject following owl-like king would surely eligible to see the disaster of all kinds.

Learning always can be done in two ways either you listen to sermons or read well and understand or you see and observe things and understand them. In Mahabharat, Paramatma tries to explain to Arjun about his VIBHUTIS by describing it variously. When Arjun begs him to tell about the entire VIBHURTS वक्तुमर्हस्यशेषेण Paramatma told him that my VIBHUTIS विभूति are endless but for you, I am describing them in brief. Now, Arjun wants to see द्रष्टुम् DRASHTUM. All those Swaroop but he knows that he is not able to see endless VIBHUTIS of Paramatma with his human eyes, We have the experience that we cannot look at Sun When he is on our head though we are far far away from Sun God; he requested to show him a Divine Swaroop by blessing him power and strength to see them. You can be blessed by Saint and Paramatma only if you remain under their control. As Shankaracharyaji in his Sadhan Panchakam says

सङगः सत्सु विधीयतां भगवतो भक्तिर्द्रढाङङधीयतां ।

शान्त्यादिः परिचीयतां द्रढतरं कर्माशु सन्त्यज्यताम् ।।(साधनपंचक-2 )

Be in the company of saints. Have faith in Paramatma and fix it by surrendering to him only. Try to cultivate good virtues and habits Abandon hasty tasks and thoughtless actions. Go to Sat Guru who has knowledge of Brahma and serve him and prays him to bless you with a TARAK MANTRA तारक मंत्र,  though shortest of one word if given by him, listen to his preaching and chew all the sayings off Upanishad frequently so that you can stick to righteous path in the journey of your life. It is said that if we walk at least four steps with a saint he could bless us with four objectives of human life as Dharma, Artha, Kam, and Moksha. Here Arjun is a brother-cousin, friend, servant, and devotee of Shri Krishna Swaroop of Paramatma. Then there is no wonder that Paramatma blesses him with Darshanam of his VIRAT विराट  Swaroop. Now, Paramatma shows him his Swaroop of various kinds.

Updeshsar says that you can see Paramatma everywhere in everything and everybody only when you abandon your pride and ego. देहे अहंमतिः उज्झ्यताम्

Soul is Chaitanya Swaroop .It has no shape, it can be the longest and the smallest but the physical body is unsteady and perishable full of VIKAS of all kinds. Hence one should abandon attachment to his own body.Shri Raman Maharishi says that, विग्रहेन्द्रियप्राणधीतमः । नाहमेकसत् तज्जडं ।।(उपदेशसारम्-22)

A human body with all the senses organs, Pran, Buddhi, and ignorance is a sign of JAD TATVA जड तत्व nonliving element. There is no sign of CHAITANYA चैतन्य life. Hence, they all are perishable and Paramatma is AVYAYA अव्यय AVINASHI अविनाशी not destructible. The whole Sansar is Swaroop of Paramatma. Paramatma is AVYAYA अव्यय hence he is omnipresent there is no place where his presence is not felt but Sansar is bound to change PARAVARTANSHI परिवर्तनशील while soul Paramatma is truth APARIVARTAN अपरिवर्तनशील and hence whatever is changeable is not Swaroop of Paramatma because Paramatma is SAT सत Swaroop. And Truth remains Truth in all the situations. Hence Paramatma now Shows Parth his Swaroop रुपाणि शतशोङथ सहस्त्रशः See how the compassion of Paramatma showers blessings on Arjun. He requested Shri Krishna to show him his divine Swaroop but when Paramatma is pleased with his prayers. He blesses him by showing thousands of hundreds of Swaroop. Hence it is said in TAITARIYA UPANISHAD तैतरिय उपनिषद that ANYONTAR अन्योन्तर आत्मा आनन्दमय. When we see our soul separated from our Buddhi we feel ecstasy. This soul never feels sadness hence it is full of joy even when our body feels pain and suffers from various kinds of diseases.

दुखप्रत्ययशून्यत्वादानंदमयता मता ।

अज्ञानेसकलं सुप्तौ बुद्धियादि प्रविलीयते।। (सर्व वेदांत सिद्धांत-सार संग्रह - 562)

This soul never feels unhappiness hence it is considered as joyful forever. When we sleep, our Buddhi is absorbed by ignorance and we cannot understand whatever happens around us or with us in a deep sleep but the soul remains full of awakening and joy and happiness it has no effect on dreams or facts of Sansar that creates fear in our mind. Hence ignorance is known as a night of sleep and awakening is JAGRUTI जागृति of Soul; the enlightenment.

Then how could we be conscious spiritually or acquire JAGTRAT AWASTHA जागृत अवस्था?

Let us surrender to our God Shri Krishna and quench our thirst...

Sharing Sanjivani -Part 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें