Chapter-( 480) How can we see Paramatma's ALAUKIK Swaroop with...?

(480)

How can we see Paramatma's ALAUKIK Swaroop with our human eyes and limited vision?

In Uddhav Gita Shri Krishna says to Arjun;

तेजः श्रीः कीर्तिरैश्र्वर्यं ह्रीस्त्यागः सौभगं भगः।

वीर्यँ तितिक्षा विज्ञानं यत्र यत्र स मेंङशकः।।(11-40)

O Uddhavji! wherever you see power, strength, fortitude or knowledge, beauty, fame, prosperity, modesty, sacrifice, obedience, agreeableness, and luck, you see the manifestation of my Swaroop. They are modifications of the mind it means they are apart from ME; there is no reality in them. They are expressed in speech. The only one who is totally attached to me, one who could have control over his speech, mind, and Pran by the intellect is blessed by me and has a devotion to me could attain the goal and understand it.

Here Shri Krishna says,

न तु मां शक्यसे द्रष्टुमनेनैव स्वचक्षुषा ।

दिव्यं ददामि ते चक्षुःपश्य मे योगमैश्र्वरम्।। (11-8)

O Arjun! You cannot see my divine Swaroop with these human eyes with your limited power and strength hence I am providing you Divya Drishti. Our eyes are made to see the outward physical world. They are perishable things like our bodies. We can see only physical creation and changes by seasons and disasters in nature with our eyes as seas, mountains, various kinds of birds, animals, insects, light, and shadow but we cannot see whatever is beyond our understanding or beyond the limits of our physical Karmendriya-senses.To see divine Swaroop of Paramatma our inwards eyes should be opened because whatever is beyond the limits of physics is beyond the limit of science too, only spirituality can reach the level of APARA Prakruti.

After Ram, Laxman, Jankiji departing from Ayodhya for exile of fourteen years, Kaushalyaji says,

जीवौं तौ बिपति सहौं निसि-बासर, मरौं तौ मन पछितायो।

चलत बिपिन भरि नयन रामको बदन न देखन पायो।।

(गीतावली –अयोध्याकाण्ड-54-4)

When we have to face problems or death of beloveds or any kind of loss in our life out of pain, we realize that Paramatma has given us the punishment for our unknown bad deeds done in the past life as our past deeds follow us silently and gives us good or bad fruits, and we have to suffer from our bad time.

Here, Kaushalyaji says that, O Ram! It is a dilemma for me, if I think to live without you, I have to suffer day and night and if I have to decide to end my life and die, I have to repent that I have not seen your face before you abandon me, for exile. This separation is unbearable. Jivatma is separated from Paramatma after birth and he forgets his past birth and all the past deeds. This is considered as ignorance. If he could have remembered his sin, he could understand why he is suffering, but he forgets about his past deeds and then asks WHY ME? Why do I have to suffer? But if he accompanies Paramatma through Nam-Jap –Tap –Yagna or through any other method, Paramatma would take care of his liberation. He could give his memories back. He could show him his past and future too. Here Shri Krishna blesses Arjun that I am giving you Divya Chakshu, the power and strength to your physical eyes to see my divine Swaroop which is beyond the reach of your human senses.

No human being can see the Divinity of Paramatma. To see divinity in everything is not a subject of our physical eyes. It is a subject of MAN CHAKSHU. It is a subject of our Buddhi. We can understand everything with the help of our intelligence about worldly things. Our mind can comprehend, calculate, summarize and explain things after understanding them, but to feel DIVINITY is possible only with the grace of God and Guru.

Rig-Veda says; PRAGNAN DHAN. Knowledge is Paramatma and knowledge is one side of the coin. The other side of a coin is ignorance. They are like two wings of a bird. If our soul is full of ignorance, it would be like a non-living thing. Sarva Veda Sar Siddhant says;

न केवलाज्ञानमयो धटकुड्यादिवज्जडः।

इति निश्चयमेतेषाम दूषयत्वपरो जडः।। 

A pot is perishable as it is made of sand. In the same way, a wall is also made of mitti. Both are non-living and static JAD. If our soul is made by non –living elements like a pot or a wall it could not be awakened but how could a soul be both; a pot of knowledge and a wall of ignorance on the path of Spirituality? The clarification says that a soul is not ignorant. The soul is a part of Paramatma –Chaitanya. But when we sleep, we cannot use our senses and whatever we see in our dream, we consider it as truth but when we wake up, we could not remember anything about that dream.

Vedas says clearly that,

असदेवेदमग्रआसीत्(छांदोग्य उपनिषद-3-19-1)

This universe was zero previously. Hence the soul is compared with ZERO, but nothing could have emerged from zero. Hence the idea of Zero –nothing is wrong. Something cannot be produced by anything. Then how could something, here the entire universe with knowledge, science, Spirituality, Chaitanya could emerge from it? The explanation says that the universe is not Zero.

बुद्ध्यादि सकलं सुप्तावलीनं स्वकारणे ।

अव्यक्ते वटवद्बीजे तिष्ठत्यविकृतात्मना ।।

Our intellectual power is absorbed when we are sleeping. We cannot use it as we do not remember anything, when we are sleeping, where am I? What happened during the time when I was sleeping? But it does not mean that our body was not there on the bed. It does not mean that our power, knowledge, Buddhi, mind, or intellect get disappear during our sleep, but sleep has been enveloped them during that period. If sleep is an untruth, how could we see dreams?If sleep is an untruth, how could we recall yesterday's events and happenings? It means that sleep is truth just as our awakening is truth.

In the same way, knowledge is truth, as well as ignorance, is also the truth. If we have not experienced anything before our sleep of night, during day time, how could we remember, yesterday's events? It means that soul is a witness in both the situation when we are awakened and when we are sleeping. The soul is permanent and the soul never gets enveloped by any VIKAR of the world.

अनुस्यूतात्मनः सत्ता जाग्रत्स्वप्नसुषुक्तिषु।

अहमस्मीत्यतो नित्यो भवत्यात्मासमव्ययः।

In the three positions awakening, dreaming, and sleeping what we experience, is permanent.

It is as simple as this; for example, an uneducated person sees alphabets but could not understand it. We do not know all the languages. We cannot read inscriptions on stones and alphabets of all the languages of the world. Hence we cannot read those languages of the world through our eyes can see them clearly. In the same way, who is blessed with the knowledge of Alphabets and knows reading could understand the meaning of the written script. In the same way, when Paramatma blesses a devotee, he could see Paramatma with his physical eyes, listens to His voice with his ears, feels the touch of Paramatma on his head as his organs and senses are empowered with divine power and strength.

To see and to know is a different thing.

Then how could we know the meaning of what we see with our physical eyes?

Let us surrender to our great God and Jagat Guru Shri Krishna and quench our thirst for knowledge...