Chapter-(504) What should be offered to Paramatma and how to use all ..?

(504)

What should be offered to Paramatma and how to use all the resources given to us for the usages of others?

O, God! You have given me an abundance of things and sources in life now I long for only true knowledge of Brahma...bless me ...

વણમાંગ્યુ તેં ધણું દીધું છે ,યાદી મોટી છે ,

એક જ વાત હું માંગું છું હરિ જ્ઞાની જીવન દે...

Paramatma has given us an abundance of blessings by giving birth as human beings because out of 84 lakhs yoni only a human being can do the effort for liberation. Acharya Shri Madhavendra Puri says that let all my religious rituals remain uncompleted as I am not able to follow strict rules of Vedic Karmkand. I cannot do yoga Sadhana but I do nam Jap of Shri Krishna all the time wherever I go, whatever I do, I remain in the company of Shri Krishna. I call him with every breathe I inhale and become anxious when I exhale lest Shri Krishna abandons me. I am not doing Panch Yagna regularly as told in Veda for Gruhasth and I cannot do yoga Sadhana as Yogi-Sanyasi does but I know he is my savior and he would bear my YOGKSHEM.

सन्ध्या वंदन भद्रं अस्तु भवतो भोःस्नान तुभ्यं नमो

भो देवाः पितरश्र्च तर्पण विधौ नाहं क्षमःक्षम्यताम् ।

यत्र क्वापि निषध यावदकुलोत्तमस्य कंसद्विषः

स्मारं स्मारम् अधं हरामि तद अलं मन्ये किमन्येन।।

For a beginner, on the path of spiritual awareness, Kriya is essential. A Sadhak should perform various rituals, daily chanting of Mantra, Trikal Sandhya, holy bathe of Sapta rivers, Tarapan of Pitru and Panchayagnam but for a devotee, who remains with Krishna 24*7* 366 days and nights, he becomes carefree about his routine karmas, he just remains with Krishna every moment.

When a devotee becomes steady in Sakar Swaroop of Paramatma, he forgets everything about whatever is going around. He lost his senses in serving Krishna only. He forgets his family and Sansar. In the same way, Sanyasi also concentrates his mind and senses in Nirakar Swaroop of SHOONYA- ZERO the circle. Yoga sutra says that when a yogi remains steady in Nirakar Brahm Swaroop of Paramatma, all his worldly desires for basic necessity as his hunger, thirst, sleep, and desire to entertain body by the touch of an opposite gender vanished just as a burning fire absorbs all the padarth in his mouth and only the ashes remain. All the desires of a yogi Sanyasi, Avdhoot burns as Shri Vishnu -Shri Krishna remains with him day and night every moment as Ram Sita Swaroop has adorned the chest of Shri Ram Bhakt Hanumanji.

A nice story of King Ambrish is described in Shrimad Bhagavatam. Once Durvasa Rishi who is well known for his anger among the others Rishis scolded King Ambrish without his fault and quarreled with him as he was not able to control his anger as his anger created Moha. Though he is Gyani he forgets; how he should behave with a king. His Buddhi was destroyed as it is said

क्रोधात् भवति सम्मोहः सम्मोहात्स्मृतिविभ्रमः।

स्मृतिभ्रंशाद् बुद्धिनाशो बुद्धिनाशात्प्रणश्यति।।

but king Ambrish neither reacted angrily nor tried to defend him with argument but bare injustice. Now, how could King Ambrish control his anger? Though king Ambrish was not a yogi or Sanyasi, he was a great devotee of Lord Krishna and he defeated Durvasa Muni's anger and he could get blessings from him when Durvasa Muni came to his senses after the fire of anger vanished. King Ambrish could control his anger and did not say a word in argument to Durvasa because he has surrendered to Paramatma with his pride and ego, his mind and senses as Shrimad Bhagavatam says that