Chapter-(560) Who could understand Swaroop of Paramatma and how?

(560) Who could understand Swaroop of Paramatma and how

इन्द्रियेभ्यः परं मनो मनसः सत्त्वमुत्तमम् ।

सत्वादधि महानात्मा महतोङव्यक्तमुत्तमम् ।।

Kathopanishad says that mind has superior authority over senses. Intellect is superior to mind. Soul is superior to intellect and Paramatma is the most superior to Soul. But an ignorant person cannot understand that a deer has a weakness about one sense of smelling only and he does not know that source of scent is his own naval and he roams here and there in jungle and died in search of it. While a human being is a slave of five senses, how could he survive himself from the destruction, that is the issue.

यत् पृथिव्यां ब्रीहियवं हिरण्यं पशवः स्त्रियः।

एकस्यापि न पर्याप्तम तस्मात्तृष्णां परित्यजेत्।।

While a person cannot keep distance from anger, desires and greed, he is sure to see the self-destruction as they are gates to hell. As our Subhashitani says;

त्रिविधं नरकेस्येदं द्वारं नाशनमात्मनः।

काम क्रोधः तथा लोभ स्तस्मादेतत्त्रयं त्यजेत्।।

Unending desires of senses never allows a person to concentrate on self-awareness on the path of spirituality. When he could not get his desired things, he becomes angry and his anger makes him greedy to acquire the desired things at any cost. There are ten bad habits leads to more and more desires as they are described in Manu Smruti.

मृगयाङक्षो दिवास्वप्नः परिवादः स्त्रियो मदः।

तौर्यत्रिकं वृथाट्या च कामजो दशको गणः।।

To go for hunting dumb animals and birds and arranging show of their fighting, gambling, sleeping habits during day time ,to talk ills of others, to be fascinated to other woman, drinking wine , love low leveled dance and songs ,vulgar music , roaming here and there without reason are signs of Rajas virtues but when a person cannot get what he desires even after above eight activities, his anger leads him to more and more bad activities .When a person becomes angry ,he would talk ills about his disliking to other people. He would be crazy in his thoughtless adventures. He would try to blame others for his failures. He would try to snatch away precious things owned by others. He would not repay his debt to his creditors. He uses harsh words to address everybody. He would be ready to fight for everything he wants and he would be cruel to all when he is angry about anything.

पैशुन्यं साहसं द्रोह ईर्ष्यासूयार्थदूषणम्।

वाग्दण्डजं च पारुष्यं क्रोदजोङपि गणोङष्टकः।।(मनु स्मृति)

A person creates obstacles on his way to success because of his own bad habits. When greed envelops his mind, a person no longer remains a wise person and he takes decisions carelessly. He would put blind faith on his so-called advisers as Duryodhana trusted his maternal uncle Shakuni because he wanted to be a king of Hastinapur. Hence, greed leads to careless and senseless decisions and blind faith in somebody which might become a cause of his FALL and creates disastrous situations in his life as it is said ;