☺️Chap.37: Happily Ever After☺️

And as the years went by almost peacefully with Seungyoon in prison, Lalisa very slowly healed from her traumas, as life was seemingly finally going right without much to worry about

Jisoo just kept showing how much of a perfect, caring lover she was with Lisa and how much of an amazing legally recognized mother to Ireshi she was.

Jisoo, with Lisa and Ireshi's permission of course, had decided to adopt Ireshi so that if anything ever happened, nobody could have kept her away from the little girl. Nobody but Lisa of course.

There was also sad and good news after Seungyoon had gotten locked up. It turned out that Lisa had remained once again pregnant, so Ireshi had now a little brother, Mee Noi, which in Thai meant little bear. It seemed the perfect name as he looked like a cute bear.

Of course, at the time, the news that Lisa was going to carry yet another child from her rapist and abuser had made her spiral right back into a very depressive state where she even tried to commit suicide.
But of course, with someone as attentive and caring as Jisoo, Lisa had never been successful and with the time she eventually got over that as well.
It was a totally different thing to go through something so painful but with someone's support instead of alone, it also helped the fact that Lisa was a very strong woman and the idea that their new child had Jisoo's DNA due to her and Seungyoon being siblings made everything a tiny bit better.

Ireshi was super excited about being a big sister and turned out that she was also really good at her job. Mee Noi, unlike Ireshi, was a challenge to deal with. He was a very fussy baby, and growing everyone could see that he was definitely the crazy second child, with no care of the consequences of what he did. Saying that he annoyed Ireshi a lot was an understatement, the little one had a passion to get on her sister's nerves, and due to Lisa being a softie, Jisoo had to always scold him in a more strict way. It did work. By the time he was 6, he was a really good boy and went super along with Ireshi.

Although Seungyoon played a big [negative] part in Lisa's life to the point that he'll never be forgotten, the small 4 people family still carried on with their life, making the most of the so-called "rainbow after the storm" part.

«Mooommm!!!» Ireshi called annoyed from upstairs «Mee Noi stole my crayons!!!»
«Not true!» Mee Noi said back.

Lisa and Jisoo who were cuddled up on the couch looked at each, Lisa saying «You go this time.»
Jisoo shook her head «She said mom, it's closer to mommy than mama.»
Lisa rolled her eyes «Rock, Paper, Scissors?» the two got in position and played their game, resulting in, shockingly, Lisa winning with rock against Jisoo's scissors «Ah! You're going!» Lisa smiled proudly making the older roll her eyes and smile at her lover
«I just let you win because you're cute.»
Lisa smirked «Yeah, yeah. You're just a loser.»
«Just wait till I come back, I'll make you see who's the loser.»

And if that sentence would have thrown Lisa head first into a panic attack years back, knowing that Jisoo could never hurt her, only made her bite her lower lip and think of a plan to show that the Korean was the real loser. After all, she knew the power she had on Jisoo.

Lisa still worked for Jisoo, now more confident than ever and had become an inspiration for many. She had also recently shared her story to the public and was, not much later, flooded with support and encouragement from people, as well as others sharing their experience and eventually creating a safe community.

Jisoo's relationship with Lisa shocked the public at first because it was known that Jisoo wasn't going to have anyone anytime soon, and the fact that she had a daughter and later on had a son was even more shocking as it was also well known that the Korean did NOT like children.

Lisa's parents also regularly met with her and their grandchildren, a bunch of times even taking them back to Thailand for some time while Lalisa and Jisoo enjoyed some time together. Although worried, Lisa knew that they were safe. All of them. Her, her children, her parents, everyone.
She had also reconnected to her old friends and since then, they kept spoiling Lisa's children, as if Jisoo wasn't doing that already.

The first time Jisoo's parents took the kids away, Jisoo and Lisa had decided to give sex another try. They have been doing small things here and there, slowly and carefully, to get Lisa used and not freak out and that they it was a success. So much that for a long time Lisa wanted to make love multiple times a day with Jisoo, the older of course didn't complain but also ended up begging Lisa for some break. Lisa had laughed at her and accepted it.

Life was seemingly going how it should have gone from the beginning, peacefully and happily.

The struggles of course were always there, but together it was always easier to face them than alone.

Of course, through all the years, Lisa with Jisoo's support was actively supporting and providing for all the homeless people shelter she could find, with great focus on the shelters that had welcomed her and Ireshi's during the hardest times. She really was grateful for them. With Jisoo's help she also opened a program that was focused on helping homeless people find a job and get another chance at life. Many were able to get back on their feet, many weren't but that was okay. It was the way life was.

One day when visiting a shelter with her mother, Ireshi had met a 12 year old who had no family, the two became friends and now they even defined themselves as lovers. Lisa, wasn't happy. At all. Not because he was homeless and poor, but because of her experience with men. Although she had healed, her daughter having a relationship wasn't something she thought she'd face so soon. Yes, they were kids and it was probably nothing serious, but it still unsettled her. On the contrary Jisoo was super proud of Ireshi and even encouraged the children. Although she was very protective of her children, she was the first one to support them without any hesitation or worry. Thing Lisa did not understand how she could do, how could she be so calm? Because she wasn't traumatized of course. But she wasn't going to admit that.

The family was more ready than ever to keep facing life together, their next step would have been marriage whenever they felt like, as the two didn't feel the need to be bounded like that to know they'll never leave each other.
They were each other's safe space and life. There was no way they could have been separated.

And that was it. Till death do them apart.

But I mean, can death really keep those two apart? Please, they'd always find a way somehow.... Perhaps in another universe, in another life time... Who knows... They would have surely met again.

The End

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1236 words

Yayyyy! Another story is done 😍 With a happy ending! I could not bring myself to give them a bad one, they deserve this one.

Should I make you choose the next story or should I? Or maybe see what you'd like but then I'll choose it? Ahah idk, perhaps I'll let you choose, although I have already in mind which story I'd really like to write next ahaha

So stay tuned😚

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting 💖
Big hug and kiss 😘🤗

-Ary 🤙🏻🌈🦄